CHAPTER FOUR DAYS LIKE THESE

Suzanne

Urggggh I groaned to myself as I rolled over my head was pounding , and I needed to get up even though today was a day off , I gently rolled out of bed as you do and left my bunk, I grabbed some painkillers and made a cup of tea and had a look around for food I was starving, kitch came walking into the lounge looking like he had done ten rounds with his duvet and it one his hair was all over and he looked the way I felt , "morning sweetie hungover?" He asked me I looked and frowned at him " erm what's with the sweetie bit , Mr and yeah I think I have" he laughed " hey don't knock me I am in a good mood" he laughed.

We sat and talked for a bit about what to do today I was contemplating whether to go back to bed but unusually for me I decided against it, we decided to wait until Jax and Ria got up, we didn't have to wait long well for Jax to enter " good morning how are you two feeling ,you both were kind of knocking the drinks back last night" we just said we were fine and explained we were waiting on Ria to wake up " ooh well I wouldn't bother she never came back last night she was well wasted and if I'm not mistaking she looked high she left with a couple of guys " Jax replied back to us, " you are joking we are not going through this crap again like she's done it before and even then we warned her as did our manager ,he is going to flip but he needs told so what are we going to do , we cant have her keep doing this I mean drinking is one thing but if she's hooked back upon the drugs that is another she's been clean a year and now she goes back " I replied back .

There was a knock on the door and our manager walked in to tell us what was happening after this tour and straight away he asked if Ria was here we shook our heads and explained to him , he sighed " ok well relax today and have fun don't stress about it , we will have a band meeting before heading back on the road after this tour ah I never told you did I you are going to warped tour and then there's a small 'intimate' tour of bands as well which Jacoby said is actually cool as its a way for them all to meet up being friends etc" Jax grinned " get in warped here we come" I smiled "this is great man I get to see Sez" Kitch looked at me and grinned "you mean Sez as in the one who you always do radge stuff with and is a bit alright" I looked at him and nodded " hang on a bit alright? Really , ag she's off limits mind not interested in any relationships at all " he shrugged " damn" I laughed at him.

We decided to sight see and do as we were told to do relax, which knowing us we wont , I grabbed my phone to text Sez to let her know I will see her at Warped until I daw our messages from last night what the hell had I written to her it was all messed up and bits about Jacoby eeeh my what the hell pleased she could understand it, then I read the last message I replied to which was the text she received seeing it more clearly now ,shit in a couple of years of hearing nothing bam she gets a text from Jimmy bloody hell, blast from the past that.

I sat remembering what happened between Sarah and Zacky and how in the end she decided enough was enough sick of the bitterness between them they had a good chat and became firm friends to everyone's surprise as at one point they couldn't be near one and other, then I thought about Matt and myself .

FLASHBACK ,,, ,,

I actually remember the day we met Sarah had introduced us and we became friends through school which later as you know we got together everything was great, Sarah was with Zacky u was with Matt and the guys had just started their band which was epic then the more the band free the more Matt started being a bit how do I put it lets say he grew an ego and by hell it was a nightmare , our relationship was going great though we were engaged then broke it off then re- engaged and I thought great this is it, we are back on the straight and narrow which we were for two years , we even got married yup I become Mrs Suzanne Sanders (the guys in my band don't know this) , and to be honest I had never been happier done the usual stuff had party's went out had cosy nights in , then things started happening Matt used to make excuses to go out I thought fair enough the guys want guy time , by now Sarah was due to have her and zackys baby so we had one of our girly nights, Jimmy had rang to say that he missed us and wished we were out with them, a few hours passed and Matt staggered back in along with Jimmy and the rest Matt drunkenly hugged me which made a change as lately he seemed to be drifting he even said he loved me which I appreciated, the guys carried on with their party and then we all seemed to just fall asleep.