CHAPTER SIX ANY WAY YOU WANT IT

Sarah's pov hi

One night left on this leg of the tour and then we were off to warped so excited, I woke up around around five I sighed an you or so sleep again , definitely taking after my dad that way , I quietly left the bunk area and navigated around the sleeping bodies of the Asking guys I used my phone as a light so I didn't wake them with main light on bus I made a coffee. And made my way to bus door where I headed out side for my morning smoke, to be honest I am beginning to wish I had a hoody on it was freezing there was a bit if frost around but the air was fresh , I lit my cigarette and leant against the side of the bus , I stood just staring into space listening to the birds and I heard someone clear their throats "morning love you haven't been asleep long are you ok " I nodded " yeah I am always like this Danny " he smiled I offered him a cigarette which he took " fancy a wander around I'll get u a hoody " I agreed and he nipped back into the bus and emerged a few seconds later with two hoodies .

We followed the path and ended up near a river I think we were too busy talking to realise where we were,he spoke about his past relationships and I said he already knew about mine and then we went quiet for a bit we started heading back the way we came as it was getting lighter now a couple of times we hit an icy patch and nearly went down further up Danny did and I couldn't help but laugh his feet wanted to go one way but his body another he landed on his back, I tried to help him up but couldn't which resulted in me laughing more, he eventually got up and we headed into the warmth of my bus.

The others were still sleeping well until Danny thought it would be a great idea to wake all of them up , talk about grumpy old men, we had the day off well until later and we all decided in a day out, we went all over, somehow we ended in a park the guys all seemed to split into groups I found a bench to sit at while they fooled around , my phone went off and not thinking about it I answered it I wish I hadn't " Hey Sezza you finally pick up, how are you, I just wondered since we haven't spoke for that long" at first I was stumped at who it was" don't tell me you forgot me?" , my heart skipped a beat "fucking hell " I whispered "Hi James how are you " I said back , "James is that how you greet your best mate?" I could vision him with his goofy grin " best mate is that what you are what best mate totally forgets someone for years the decides to ring up out the blue , I mean we tried to contact you three for ages and got no answer ie number could not be connected" I replied back to him " aww Sezza I'm sorry about that , I mean what with the band and that you know" I shrugged my shoulders firgetting he was on the phone " mmmm yeah well I was busy with my band and that and I still tried to contact you Jimmy, look I'm being called on I have to go bye" I quickly hung up the phone and joined Sam and Cameron we had a wander around before meeting the others " who was that you were talking to Sez? " Cam asked me " oh it was no one just someone who had a wrong number I suppose, we finally had enough of the park and headed for something to eat once finished we went back to buses.

A few hours had passed and it was show time , I couldn't wait i was still peed off from Jimmys call the gig was great full of energy the crowd was just amazing we finished our set and the adrenaline rush had me shaking Asking walked onto the stage and the crowd went wild I decided to stand side stage and watch them for a couple of songs before heading backstage ,I grabbed a quick shower and met our manager who gave us the low down on what was happening tonight we were. Staying Inna hotel then we had to be at the airport fir four in the morning we waited for asking Alexandria to come of stage and we all had a quick drink to celebrate the end of this tour then we all headed to our buses and got what we needed fir the stay in the hotel.

We arrived an hour after our room keys were already waiting and we made our way up, I found my room and went in ,I didn't care what room was like I took off my boots got changed and collapsed onto the bed , I was just starting to go to sleep when a knock disturbed me , I got up and opened the door Danny was stood there"hi just wondered if you wanted company " he grinned at me I raised an eyebrow" really i was in bed, where's the others " I asked him I reply , hr smiled in the hotel bar and I noticed you never came down with your band mates so I thought I would join you " I smiled "may as well come in" I opened the door wider for him and he entered my room damn twice in one day I have been alone with Danny, we sat and talked more about warped and he said i would enjoy it, he also said Cam had mentioned about the phone call I shrugged and said same as what I did to Cam, "hmm that's not true though is it" I looked at him and shook my head " no it was Jimmy I dont want Ade. And the others knowing though" he Hal smiled at me " my lips are sealed what did he say " I told him what Jimmy said and my reply and how I said I was being called for and hung up" To be fair I don't blame you for doing that I mean like you said no friend does that what did he expect a full on conversation with you like nothing happened" I told him that's what I thought , I quickly checked the time on my phone and told Danny I wanted to try and get some sleep before we left he said he understood then just stood I the door way " ahh bugger it I'm staying in here tonight keep you company, I shrugged my shoulders and climbed into bed , I heard him rustling around before feeling the bed dip, , I moved over and curled up into a ball as I sometimes do and started drifting off I felt Dannys arm snake around my waist he meant over said goodnight and cuddled up behind me, I knew nothing until my alarm went off at three.

Danny had somehow managed to wrap his legs around mine during the night , I laughed quietly managed to unravel my legs and turned my alarm off I climbed out of bed had a shower and got dressed I woke Danny up he rolled over to face me and smiled "well you managed more Than an hours sleep love " I nodded in reply and turned away while he got up fair enough he was in boxers but couldn't face a surprise this morning.

He laughed at me and said he would be back along after he showered.

We met every one in the bar area of the hotel had a quick coffee then headed fir the airport. This I was dreading I hated heights and now I was having to go in a plane.

I Couldn't text Suzanne either fir her till calm me my nerves were sky high as we started boarding Ade and Jay were full of themselves , Nico was worse for wear again asking were behind us , we were shown to our seats and great mine was a window seat,Nico started teasing once we took off , I was starting to calm a little bit when Nico told me to look out the window fucktard he is I even told him that to his face somebody was banging on the back of my seat and it was getting to me I spun around and was about to give them a mouthful when I sae it was Danny , " what that is annoying" hr grinned "I know that's why I done it thought it will take your mind off flying" I sighed and turned back around I found my ipod and put my earphones on and felt myself relax once my music started, U must have fell to sleep as I was being shook awake by Ade telling me we landed .

We walked to the luggage area and got our bags we were told we were sharing askings bus since there bus was bigger than one in Uk and we waited for it to come in , itvwas hectic loads of fans swamped us as we tried to get out , which after photos and autographs we fid and we got on the bus, the start of warped was two days away ,I couldn't wait to get there.

We sat around drinking and talking when Danny pulled out the set list I had a quick read and my eyes must have went wide a few bands I didn't recognise, but there was some I did and I loved it , there was bring me the horizon, pierce the veil , of mice and men, sleeping with sirens , escape the fate , bless the fall and Falling in reverse , I must of been grinning like the Cheshire cat , Ben looked at me seen a band you like Sez" I nodded " erm hell yeah falling in reverse" hr laughed and grinned " well you will get to see them onstage and spend time with them as we hang on a night with them all, and they are all nice guys no matter what you read. I text Suzanne telling her and yup being us we had a slight fan girl moment via what's app which had me in stitches I think the guys thought I had lost it , we carried on talking then the music went on, then the guys were doing weird dance moves and mixing a drink consisting of baileys vodka, amaretto, lager beer and cider it was stinking , Danny had a swig of it then they decided to do dares I opted out and watched the guys if one of them didn't do it the had to drink the rather curdled drink I cringed at the thought, after a few hours we all headed to the bunk area I crawled I and lay wide awake , I felt my bunk move and Danny sat beside me " you know we must stop doing this the others will talk" I said to him he laughed " hey we are mates I just come to say goodnight the others will do the same so goodnight love " he replied while he hugged me damn I quite like Danny's hugs behave Sez no men remember I mentally told myself, I said night back then the others came through today night , Jay , Ade and nico all came in and sat on my bed we talked quietly amongst ourselves for another hour before we said goodnight I finally felt myself getting tired so I turned the little lamp off and rolled over and fell asleep.

I was woke at dinner time bloody hell very unusual for me , I got up and there was food it was pancakes but still it filled a hole we got off the bus stretched our legs for a bit apparently we were nearly at the venue, I could not wait being cooked up on the bus was a night mare , I decided to head back to bed as for the first time in ages I got hit by travel sickness hopefully when I next woke we would be at warped.