CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

Sarah and Jimmy had headed back to the same ranch Sarah had went to for a honey moon as they didn't fancy flying out anywhere, Suzanne was teo weeks from her due date and baby was progressing well.

The honey moon was soon over and life returned to the normal Sarah and waste it wisely were heading out on a small gig , Suzanne was still on her mini your much to Matts annoyance he wanted her to stay at home in case baby arrived but she ignored him stating she wasn't going to sit around waiting to pop to please him ,her mood swings in Matts eyes went of the Richter scale one minute she was loving the next she was like a blood lust warrior, just ask Brian he was at the tail end of one of her emotional moments poor guy still has tyr black eye and the bust lip.

Three weeks had past and baby Sanders was three days overdue her consultant said if no sign by Thursday she would be getting admitted to be induced, Matt had been visiting his parents and insisted Suzanne stayed at home, she wasn't alone Sarah and Jimmy kept popping in to see her as Matt said she had to stay on bed rest , in the end she joined Sarah and jimmy in the kitchen " I am sick of being told to do nothing in bored as hell the bands on hiatus for a little bit and Matt he's just well doing my head in " she said to Sarah ad she sat at the table with them " he is being over protective of you both sis , ut helps ti be on the move it may help you progress a bit" Sarah replied as she made Suzanne a cuppa " yeah I've told that to Matt but he knows best ,I'm getting sick of being like a beached whale I'm so bloody uncomfy all over, I cant sleep and I keep getting little niggly pains that go as soon as they come" Sarah listened to Suzanne and they both chatted away " well I'm going to join Zacky in the games room since this is woman talk " Jimmy said as he stood up" just wait till its your turn Jim" he grinned and walked away.

Sarah grabbed some items out the fridge and made Suzanne and herself a sandwich and they headed into the garden for a bit,Matt had text and said he wouldn't be back until the following day as hr was helping his parents, Suzanne replied back saying that she could go into labour anytime and she needed him after a while he messaged back saying she's overdue and like consultant said she will need to be induced so there was no worry.

Sarah looked at Suzanne as she growled in frustration at what Matt said " if you ever have kids make sure Jimmy is with you Matts not coming back till tomorrow and his reason being because I'm over due and consultant has state d I will need to be induced"Sarah shook her head " bloody men , what happens if you go into labour what then " Suzanne shook her head they sat and continued talking enjoying the warmth from the morning sun.

A few hours had passed and Sarah noticed Suzanne looked uncomfortable " you ok sis?" Suzanne nodded them shook her head " no I've got stomach cramps and right bad back pain it fucking kills" Sarah smiled " ill run a bath see if it will ease you a bit " so she done just that Suzanne climbed in and felt her body relax a little she stayed in a while just relaxing and she gave herself a wash , she climbed out when she felt a pain from one side of her tummy to the other " fuck me Sarah come here" Sarah ran upstairs and waited for Suzanne ti unlock the door " I think its started " she said Sarah looked at her " alright lets get you to your room and get you changed , Jimmy ring Matt now tell him early labours started and he need back here Asap" Jimmy shouted back upstairs saying he would .

Sarah helped Suzanne dress and made sure her bags were. Ready and helped Suzanne time her contractions ,they rang the maternity unit and they told her ti go in " Sarah what happens if Matt don't make it , I'm scared" Sarah smiled at her " he will make it ,even if jimmy and the guys have to drag him by his short and curlys he will be there" Suzanne tried to laugh before a pain took hold ," that's good you are still coming in with me ,you ain't slinking off and leaving me through all this " Sarah shook her head" I told you I would be there" .