CHAPTER 31 PLANNING

The tour had hit it off with a blast, everyone was enjoying themselves, the usual after parties happened and all the drunken bodies lay wherever they had either sat or fell down and just stayed there, plenty of bottles of water and painkillers had been used over that past month of the tour ,there's was three weeks left and already there had been ups and downs someone had broke into one of the trailers that had equipment stored and stole one of sultans of deaths guitars Suzanne had went mental not just with her roadies but also the security ,so that was another expense for kitch to pay out by the time the gig started her anger had started to pass.

they headed onto the stage at six thirty,and Suzanne began her drum solo until the guys got on stage it want until half way through the gig Suzanne grabbed her mic " alright to the arseholes that decided it would be fun to somehow sneak in past security to where the buses are your time will soon be up we caught you on security camera just thought I would give a heads up oh and to anyone else who tries you know you won't be walking out of here on two legs " the guys looked at her and smile " yup agree there ,alright who wants another song ?" The crowd cheered and they headed into next song after doing their set they headed off stage " you do know we ain't got cameras right ?" Kitch asked her " well obviously but the fuckers who broke in don't do they " she replied to him .

She walked back to the bus and pulled out her phone " hey baby how are you?" She listened to what Matt said and told him what had happened ,after she finished she had the biggest smile on her face , she went to look for Sarah and found her near the stage " you spoke to jimmy ?" She asked Sarah shook her head " I've just spoke to Matt they have finished tour and heading here for last few days " Sarah grinned and she headed on stage.

After the gig finished, Austin said it was his turn to host a small drinks party by the time everyone else had finished Sarah and Suzanne had been drinking with Austin for an hour , he was telling them his recent you stories and asked they had been up to anything lately , Suzanne told him about her bands trip away and Sarah mentioned about her solo break away that ended up with Jimmy joining her, they had drunk a bottle of liquor between them and were happy not yet drunk, they were laughing and carrying on when Asking joined them, ben slipped an arm round Sarah's shoulder " started with out me I see " as he made a grab for the bottle and ended up going flying ,Tino arrived with food he had been cooking ,it wasn't any barbeque food he had made a full roast and also veggie stuff he also had ordered loads of pizzas for everyone , ben looked at him " hey its for all the parties you have held bro and the money you have spent on food and drink" ben smiled " you didn't need to we all could have brought something" Tino laughed and shrugged and headed in the evening went well plenty of laughs and jokes ,Danny joined in even though he was on soft drinks but he still enjoyed himself , at about four in the morning everyone turned in since they had a couple of days break.

The next two weeks had flown by and soon the avenged guys joined the small group ,Suzanne had seemed a bit distant of late and was constantly peed off everyone put it down to pmt as they do

**********************

*************

Suzannes pov

All I wanted to do was sleep even though I had been sleeping great, I was constantly getting headaches and stomach cramps some foods made me queezy , I had visited the doctor in the county we we were in and she said it was mild food poisoning I had, poor Matt must be wondering what is going on with me even cups if tea is turning my stomach this had been going on for two weeks now and there is no way mild food poisoning goes on like this I thought nothing more of it and decided to drag my self up besides there was wedding dress shopping to go and do , I know Sarah isn't keen on the dress idea but its a day she will remember for the rest of her life , so that's what I was telling her we were doing today.