CHAPTER FOURTEEN

The buses had left for the next leg of warped tour just after midnight, Cam had came by to let us know that Sarah had come back, which I was pleased about I hate when she loses it.

I will have to text her later to see where she went , but for now she needs a bit time to chill if she can,I still cant get over Danny hitting her.

I was sat in the lounge watching Jacoby and Tobin on the xbox and to day watching grown men argue over who done what and where they went wrong is a bit of a laugh.

I carried on watching them a while longer when I could feel myself getting tired, I excused myself and headed to the bunks , I grabbed my pj's and a clean towel and grabbed a quick shower, mind I say quick after I washed my body and hair I just stood for a bit letting the hot water run down me, I got out and dried myself found the hair dryer and done my hair got dressed and headed into bed , I decided to text Sarah" hey missy where in the hell did you disappear to ? I was worried we all were,I found out through Austin what happened and that Danny got a piece of my mind as well the shitebag, hope you are ok , try and get sum kip mind xxxxx".

I put my phone down and got comfy I was just starting to go to sleep when I heard Jacoby creep in and get into bed he pulled me close and kissed me , this kiss was not like usual there was more of a need to it he kissed deeper and I responded ,he pulled me closer and started gently removing my pj's my breathing quickened with his, after a while things got pretty heated we matched each others pace and breathing until we both slowed down , I gazed up at Jacoby his chest was heaving and he was shaking a little bit he gently moved away from me and pulled me close to him " you ok baby" I smiled and nodded at him " yeah I'm fine " I lay my head on his chest and drifted off into sleep.

I woke up when Jacoby gently moved me " go back to sleep babe" he quietly said to me " mmm what time is it?" I asked him , he checked his watch " just after ten".

I got up just after Jacoby left the room I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about last night Jacoby made love to me for the first time bloody hell did that really happen, I thought to myself smiling , we were still on the road I judged from the way the curtains slightly moved .

I went through to the lounge and made a cuppa and sat down , I was told we were stopping in a couple of hours, my phone vibrated and a text popped up from Sarah -- hey sis I'm alright, I'm sorry I ended up going for a wander a couple of blocks from the site and ended up at a small coffee shop and then decided to head back---

I replied back * you were there all afternoon , which bud you on so I know where to come to when we eventually stop ?"

--- yup and I'm on askings bus had no choice, ades never left my side wish he would give me some space ,& Worsnop keeps bleeding staring s xx--

** ben drag you back there, haha he said he would lol, Ades just doing the protective big bro thing as he does , and just ignore Danny wey you kna what I mean be civil and all that crap lol**

Sarah text back a little later -- yeah I will and funnily enough I got told the same as you just did about Danny yesterday aswell--

** oooh really who by ** I was a bit intrigued, ** ahh no one important** mmmm by this answer it was someone she didn't want me to know about, who I will find out through time.

I took a mouthful of my yea and drew back the curtain on the bus and it was raining I mean bouncing off the road raining typical , I sat and had a quick look on Facebook not much was happening to be fair , I hadn't realised time had went quick until Jacoby said we were stopping in ten minutes , I couldn't wait to get of this bus for a while.

We finally stopped I grabbed a coat and joined Jacoby , we headed to asking's bus and waited for them all to come out it seemed to take them ages danny was the first one off then the rest, Sarah was the last to get off " urgh lovely weather for ducks " she said as I joined her we walked up to the small roadside diner, Sarah and myself had a quick tab before we headed in " so who was it you saw yesterday then " I asked her , " what , oh just someone who took it up on themselves to sit with me at the table i was at" I looked at her suspiciously " mmmm I don't think it was, was it , its someone you know " she laughed her phone went and she checked it then put it back in her pocket and smiled " jimmy again ?" She nodded in reply"yeah it was " it then clicked on me " oh my god it was Jimmy wasn't it the bloke who sat with you , how the hell what did he say and why was he there ?" Poor lass looked horrified " come in tell me I'm not going to have a go " she slowly nodded " I literally ran into him on the way out main gates he knew something was wrong and asked if unwanted to talk at first I said no then said i would we ended up at the coffee shop and just chatted about what happened and this stupid bruise on my face and he told me that time was a healer and that they are here at warped they got a last minute slot so jimmy says " I stood and listened "bloody hell, really ,what was the others crack?" , she laughed " they weren't there jimmy had came to get help as their bus had kinda broke down but he did say that they all missed us ". I smiled a little bit " wow I didn't think they would have I wonder if thats why he kept ringing and texting to tell you they were at warped" i said to her , she said probably,we had another quick tab before heading in to join the others.

We actually managed to have some food with no daft carry on which made a change after another half hour we all headed back to the buses, I noticed Danny was trying to keep pace with Sarah, mm weird.Just before we got on our managers announced we were having a night in a hotel I could have kissed him an actual proper bed for a whole night.

The drive to the hotel took another hour , and after an eternity we finally arrived the rooms had already been sorted and paid for all we needed was the keys which we got from the lobby we were told that the whole top floor was ours we headed up in the elevator and found our relevant rooms they were massive , I headed straight for the bed and just dropped on it this was heaven no crampiness nothing to bash tour head on when you got up just pure bliss.

The guys decided that since the top floor was all ours we would have a party.this said party went on until four in the morning we had basically cleared out all the mini bars and judging by the amount of bottles someone either went down stairs or to a off license the place was littered, sometime during the party Danny had got high on cocaine god knows where he got it from but he was crazy he basically trashed his hotel room there was broken glass from mirrors the bed had been upturned the tv was no longer on the stand and smashed on the floor.

The asking guys decided to sneak out well before the rest if us we cleaned up but left Danny room " what went on with him last night " I asked Sarah " he was alright one minute then flipped it didn't help that I wouldn't got to his room either " I shook my head " good on you lass least he might no he cant expect you to jump when he wants" she smiled we handed our keys in then well we legged it back to the buses . A couple more hours and we will be at the next leg of warped.