CHAPTER 27 WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS

Suzanne and the gang had arrived back to the house two hours after Sarah left for her break , Suzanne finally feeling relaxed and refreshed wondered where she was Ade told her he would fill her in later when everyone had gone to which she said was fine she turned on the computer ben had in the games room and uploaded the pics from the bands breaks half the photos were of the all pulling random poses and funny faces , others were of sights they had been to and the area they stayed in ,Jax and ,kitch decided to head back as they were jet lagged , Mercy had left them at the airport to head back north for a few days to see her family.

Ben Sam ,James and Cam were all around the pool table when Ade came in he sat alongside Suzanne at the computer and he proceeded to tell her where Sarah was and why , she sat staring at him " bloody hell what is he playing at , Sarah's happy with Jimmy always has been just a shame its took them this long does Jimmy even know why she's gone for ?" Ade shook his head " no Sarah doesn't want to tell him, as she isn't keen on the idea of them falling out" Suzanne nodded " I see what you mean but she should really tell Jimmy this is eating her up obviously and she's going to end up distancing herself from Jimmy which ain't right or fair " Ade agreed , ben looked over at them " is this the problem with Baker Ade?" He nodded " thought so why didn't she just open up we are all here crikey she could have screamed and shouted to get it out her system " Suzanne laughed " ben this is Sarah we are talking about she would rather bottle everything up than tell anyone which is why she takes off every now and again " ben laughed " really she does this often " James asked , Suzanne nodded in reply to him and headed out for a smoke " oi missus where are you I got back two hours after you left, what's this bout baker you want me to crack him one ?" Suzanne waited about ten minutes for a text back " haha I'm at a ranch just a few miles away. Yea it is he's been weird kept talking about our past etc then when we were away on the tour he sent me a text saying he still had feelings for me and that he still loved me always had and that he wasn't happy I'm with jimbo so yeah " Suzanne soon text back " what the actual fuck if he loved you he wouldn't have cheated on at all like the others have said its mind games sis you and jimmy are happy and he makes you happy" Sarah text straight away " yeah I love jimmy loads and wouldn't hurt him , I come away for this break to clear my head and think things through I really want to tell Jimmy but don't want him and Z fall out " Suzanne sat for a while " yeah that's true but you defo need to tell Jimmy as your going to drift from him and its not fair, and also have it out with Zacky hun he cant do this to you so enough of that prat..tle what you been up to and is it nice where you are ?" Sarah had text Suzanne back where she was and what she was doing " ahhh horses you always seem relaxed around them in going to let you go and chill you need this sis x" Suzanne had another smile before heading in she was fuming about Zacky , she told ben and Ade what Sarah had said but told them to keep their mouths shut as Sarah was going to tell jimmy and have it out with Zacky when she came back.

they all headed to the lounge area and had a movie night before retiring to bed for the night

***************************

Sarah's pov

After having the mini conversation via text with Suzanne I decided I did need to tell Jimmy I didn't want to keep it from him about Zacky to me it felt like Zacky had a touch of the green eyed monster.

I put my phone away and proceeded down to the paddock area and watched one of the stable hands exercising one of the horses he must have been a bit green as she was just circling him around on a lunge line and he was like a bucking bronco trying always to get the western style saddle off his back I stood a little bit longer before heading to the stalls and going to see the horse that I had been given during my stay , I had only been here a few hours and I loved it the hills around were great the view was spectacular I couldn't wait to explore Agnes the keeper of the ranch had explained all the different rides there was around the ranch and had shown her where the tack and brushes were kept , the horse I had been given she classed as an old plod, which I appreciated as I'm not really keen on galloping , I moved closer to the barn and Agnes popped her head up by the feed room " hello pet , ardens all groomed for you if you want to head out thought I would let you settle a bit " she said through a toothless smile " thanks Agnes that's great " I replied to her as she handed me ardens saddle and bridle this was going to be a new experience never ridden a horse in western style tack, we both walked down to where Arden stood snoozing in his stall , he was a beauty he must have stood at seventeen hands was really muscular and had the sweetest nature ,he was a paint horse and a mixed breed, Agnes showed me how to tack him up and explained there was a bucket that also acted as a mounting block " tea will be served about eight tonight if you want any" I smiled at her and said I would love some .