Cྉhྉaྉpྉtྉeྉrྉ23

I appreciate if you vote and comment. I want to know what you guy thinks :>

Drawing on the side is Victoria holding a Sebastian doll ^_^

Forever With Your Soul:

"Victoria?" Xerxes gazed at his sister who was about to head out of the room to go to where Ciel was. "Where are you going?"

"Oh," Victoria gave him a closed eye smile. "Just stay here to rest. I'm just going to go check on Ciel,"

"But-" She walked out, leaving him with his words in his mouth. He sighed, laying flat on his back on the bed. "She's probably going to go have fun or something, right Eve?" She nodded.

~~~~~~

"Ciel,"Victoria called out, peeking her head into the room. "Did Sebastian come-" He appeared outside the window, hanging upside down. "Well that answered my question.."

"He's on the move,"Sebastian informed.

"Alright, let's follow him,"Ciel ordered.

"Take me with you!"Soma suddenly requested. "I've known all along that Agni was going out after I went to bed. I want to know what he's doing!"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ciel, Sebastian, Victoria, Lau and Soma stood in front of the estate of Harold West, a man that handled a range of imported goods from India.

"People at his coffeehouse were trussed and hung upside down, but since Mr. West, its representative happened to be away, he escaped unharmed,"Sebastian mentioned.

"Let's go take a look,"Ciel said and they tiptoed inside. They opened a door and found Agni inside talking to Harold West.

"Why not have a scotch and relax?"Harold suggested. "It's top notch scotch.." Agni didn't reply so the man went on talking. "Our plans so far have been perfect. You've done well for me, Agni. You don't have to string up any more people. We've crushed all my major rivals with this godly right hand. The Royal Warrant is as good as mine,"

"He did all that despicable acts for the Royal Warrant?"Victoria muttered. "What a terrible guy.."

"And if I carry out this plan, Mina will...?"Agni asked.

"Mina?!" Soma burst into the room. Oh no! "Agni, you've known where Mina was?!"

"Som-" Victoria's mouth was covered by Sebastian's hand and she was pulled back.

"Shh..they'll recognize us. Let's watch and wait,"

"But..."she trailed off, looking over at Soma. I have an uneasy feeling. What's going to happen...?

"Oh, so that's your master?"Harold inquired. Soma clenched his fists at by his sides.

"You must be the one who took Mina away! Agni, defeat him!" Agni stood still. "Agni, what are you waiting for?"

"Shouldn't we just leave?"Victoria wondered. "I don't think it's the best time to just confront him,"

"But West will recognize you three.."Lau said.

"Please leave it to me,"Sebastian assured.

"Hmm? What came to your mind?"Victoria asked. "..can you change your face or something?" Sebastian took a deer head that was on display and placed it over his head. "Eh?" She blinked a few times before covering her mouth to muffle the sounds of her laughter. "You..you look.....ridiculous."

"Agni?!"Soma cried out in surprise as Agni rose his hand to hit him under the orders of Harold. "Why-" Sebastian stepped in, blocking Agni.

"...a deer????"the two questioned, completely dumbfounded.