Cྉhྉaྉpྉtྉeྉr 24

Sorry for the short chapter ~~~~

Forever With Your Soul;

Victoria stood beside Sebastian and Soma in the the mansion's kitchen. She and Soma stared in awe at how much curry Sebastian managed to make.

"D-Did you make all these yourself?"Soma gawked. 

"Yes. You're the only one who knows Agni's curry. I'd would like your help to make a more divine curry as soon as possible."Sebastian replied.

"A-All right. If me eating curry will be useful, I'll eat as much as you please!"

"Thank you."

"This is for Mina and Agni!"Soma proclaimed. After trying all of the curry, Soma could barely move. "Ugh that was too much curry.."

"Were any of them good enough to beat Agni's?"Victoria asked. "After trying some, they all were pretty good."

"No, they're still lacking something."

"You should get some rest. You've really helped today."Victoria said as she helped him up and to get him to his room. Right after, she returned to the kitchen. "How long will you keep trying?" She yawned loudly, flushing right after.

"You should take the advice of resting."Sebastian said. 

"No, I'm fine. I've just been tired a lot more recently." She side ways glanced at him. "Maybe just because of someone I know." She crossed her arms. "You always keep me up at night."

"Doing what?" The two froze and turned slowly to face Xerxes. "Tell me. Doing what?" Victoria smiled sheepishly. "Listen you.." Xerxes grabbed him by the collar. "You better not be messing around with my sister."

"Xerxes! Enough! I'm not a little girl! Don't interrogate him!"Victoria scolded. 

"Answer-" A hand grabbed onto the back of Xerxes' back and pulled him away. Eve gave the couple her usual emotionless stare before bowing and taking him away. Watching as Xerxes protested, Victoria sighed. Sebastian pulled her towards him, wrapping his arms around her.

"Are you going to tell him? We can't keep it a secret from him. He's your brother after all."

"I know but he's going to overreact and it isn't the time for this.."

"You're right," He kissed her on top of her head. "Earlier, he mentioned your mother. I'm assuming she's going to have a quick visit?"

".......If she does, she's going to kill me."she muttered, leaning up to kiss him on the lips. He kissed her back and stroked her cheek.

"If only I didn't have to work on the curry, we could stay like this,"he sighed. She giggled and returned to resting against his chest.

"I'm sure a few more minutes wouldn't be bad."she smiled. Sebastian returned the smile and the two held each other tightly.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Are you sure you're not coming, brother?"Victoria asked as she fixed her hair before they left to the contest. Xerxes laid down on her bed, watching as she put on jewelry. 

"I'm sure. That kind of stuff is boring as hell. Besides, if the rumors are true, I'm not that big of a fan of 'Her Majesty' so I rather not."he muttered in response. 

"Alright. We'll be back soon." 

"Later."

'~~~~

They soon arrived and entered the building. Immediately, Victoria admired everything. It's so lovely and there's so much people here.

"Well then, I have preparations to make, so I'll excuse myself."Sebastian said before giving Victoria a quick kiss. Victoria then noticed Soma ran off to meet up with a woman. Is that Mina? If it is, what could they be talking about?

"Thank you waiting for waiting, everyone!"a man announced. "It's time for the Curry Festival, put on by the Best of London Curry!" The crowd cheered and the judges waved.

"It's Druit again..?"Victoria questioned. "Why is he at another event to judge?" Druitt noticed her and winked. She shuddered. Why do I have to keep meeting up with this pervert? Is this some sort of punishment?

"And now, let the cooking-" The man was interrupted by the sound of trumpets. A red carpet was rolled out. Her Majesty?