Cྉhྉaྉpྉtྉeྉrྉ19

Bold italics-Ciel's thoughts

Regular italics-Victoria's thoughts

Forever With Your Soul:

"You're...."

"I'm a more deadly efficient butler than I look! "Grell grinned. "Though I am currently without a master." Grell jumped down and landed in front of them. "After the Madam Red incident, I was temporally demoted and now I'm a lowly assistant. That brute Will told me he won't give me my old post back until I collect some truly troublesome souls!" Why is he complaining to us? "Though it's true that food tastes better when it's a little rotten. And those cold eyes do give me a thrill!" He looked down at Pluto. "But this boy's roughness is very nice too." He noticed the look Ciel had on his face. "Dear me, we're you planning to avenge your beloved aunt?"

"Shut up!"Ciel snapped.

"I don't see Bassy here. What can a little brat like you do? Not to mention you only have a weak woman with you." An anime vein popped on Victoria's head. Hold it in. Hold it in. Don't let him anger you.. Pluto began to growl at Grell.

"Oh, is he you two's knight tonight? Why do you always get all the good looking men?"Grell asked directly to Victoria.

"Excuse me?! All the men? That makes me sound like a tart or something! I don't have men! I only have a man!"Victoria responded, annoyed. "I rather have you leave now-" Pluto then ran off. "Pluto!" He headed towards the direction of a store and Ciel was surprised to see a doll baring the appearance of Lizzie. "That doll.."

"To Die List, number 493, butler and puppeteer to the house of Mandalay." Grell read from a book. "Drocell Keinz." Pluto then crashed through the window of the store.

"Pluto!" Victoria ran over to him. They found him biting the Lizzie Doll. "This must mean this is where Lizzie's scent is." Pluto handed Ciel the doll. "You're such a good boy! Come here!" Pluto jumped into her arms and began to lick her face. "Good boy, good boy."

"What is that?"Ciel asked as he saw an opened door and walked outside. There was a huge mansion. Lizzie is definitely in that mansion.

"Goodness, what a delightful estate!"Grell remarked.

"Grell, Protect us!"Ciel suddenly said. Victoria stared at him wide-eyed.

"What?"

"I'll grant you any request."

"Don't be insulting. I'm not the sort if cheap girl you can just pay-"

"I'll give you leave to do whatever you wish with Sebastian for a day."Ciel offered. Victoria gasped making Ciel sigh. Here we go. She's going to complain.

"Hm? Whatever I wish with Bassy means I can even kiss him?!" Victoria shuddered at that thought. She also stood in disbelief. Ciel just offered up him?! 

"Do as you like." Victoria's mouth dropped.

"W-with tongue?!"Grell asked desperately. Her eye twitched. What the hell?! Wait, am I getting jealous?! Why should I?  Sebastian doesn't like him. It just angers me that Ciel offers Sebastian to someone like him!

"Whatever you order him to."

"Ciel, what the heck are you doing?!"Victoria demanded. "Don't offer Sebastian!"

"What? Are you jealous of Grell? Are you afraid he will take Sebastian away from you?"Ciel smirked in amusement. "I surely didn't think you would think that but it seems you do."

"No! I just can't believe you would offer him!  And I'm not jealous!"she shouted. 

"Alright, alright. Let's just go." How mean! I sometimes wonder I always get dragged into these weird situations and why do I volunteer?

"Here we go!" Grell pushed open the doors to the mansion. A doll stood before them. "Oh my. Doesn't that ring look awfully like yours?" The Hope Diamond is on the doll. What is this doll? Wait, it couldn't be! The doll's hand suddenly wrapped her hand around Ciel's neck and squeezed.

"Ciel!" Victoria tried to pull off the doll's hand but it wouldn't budge. "She has a tight grip! Let him go!" The doll let go when a diamond fell on its head. She looked up. "Grell!"

"Now, now. I wish you called for me instead of letting that weak woman helping you!"

"Why you..."Victoria muttered.

"Reapers have the tools to harvest souls." Grell took out a pair of miniature scissors. Victoria sweat dropped. What are those?

"Those are just scissors."Ciel said.

"I can't help it! Will took my custom death scythe away! I miss it's vibrations so much! That's it.. I'll chop you to bits!" Grell jumped down towards the doll.

"Wait! Don't kill her! She's no doll!"Ciel shouted but Grell sliced her down. Ciel then realized she actually was a doll. "It was one after all?"

"Wood and clay will wash away, wash away, wash away."a voice sang from the shadows . A man came out of holding candles. This man must be Drocell. "This doll was a failure so I thought: 'I must make them much, much, much stronger.' Build it up with iron and steel, iron and steel. Build it up with iron and steel. Build it up iron and steel, my fair lady." More dolls began to come out.

"They're..."

"Hmph! Anyone who stands in the way of me and Bassy's love....will be cut down!"Grell declared, running at them but they easily blocked with their arms which seemed like steel. "They're hard!"

"Grell, this is an order! You and Pluto play with the dolls here!"Ciel instructed as he and Victoria ran on ahead. They headed up the stairs. Kidnapped girls and dolls that look just like them. No! Those dolls were the girls. So Elizabeth is.... They then heard the same man from before's voice.

"Ciel Phantomhive....Victoria Angelo.. You are both very beautiful. I must make you both into worthy dolls."Drocell declared.

"Where is Elizabeth?"Ciel asked.

"Now, what should I make you two out of?"Drocell wondered out loud. "Clay will wash away yet iron is far too crude, I say. So I thought to myself: build it up with silver and gold, silver and gold~~" Ciel ran out with Victoria and they entered into another room. The room was black except with masks surrounding all of it and singing along to Drocell's song.

"Build it up with silver and gold, silver and gold, silver and gold, my fair lady.]" Ciel clenched his head and kept running with Victoria beside him. Victoria quickly grabbed his hand and ran into another room, slamming the door shut behind her.

"We're fine now...I hope.."Victoria breathed. "Ciel-" She noticed Ciel's wide eyed stare at a symbol on the ground. That day...my birthday...my life changed. I will never see a happy birthday again.

"Truly..."a silky voice spoke by the opened window. "Nothing good happened on your birthday, does it? You lost your mansion, you lost your parents and this time you lose Lady Elizabeth?"

"Sebastian!"