Cྉhྉaྉpྉtྉeྉrྉ 1

Forever With Your Soul:

Years ago~~

"Big sister!" A young Ciel Phantomhive ran around in his backyard. His mother sat watching him along with his father. Ciel ran into the legs of an older girl. She had long black hair with a red bow on the back. She opened her arms and ran towards him. 

"Ciel!"she smiled and lifted him off the ground. He giggled as she kissed his cheek. "You've gotten so big! Stay cute forever okay?" He nodded. "Hey, I'm gonna make you a promise!"

"What kind of promise?"Ciel asked as he tilted his head confused.

"I'll always stay with you..now and always, okay??"she said. He nodded again and she kissed him on the head. "I'll protect you...no matter what!"

Present~~~~

A carriage pulled up to the Phantomhive Manor. A girl slowly stepped out. "Thank you.."she said to the driver. She had short black hair that didn't even reach her shoulders. Bangs covered her forehead. She wasn't very tall but she was slim. She also had dark brown eyes. "Wow..it's Ciel's home.."she trailed off. "I can't wait to see him after such a long time." Sebastian, the mansion's butler, approached her.

"Are you my master's guest?"he asked. She nodded in response. "Come this way please,." He stopped when he noticed her big luggage. "Allow me. It wouldn't be very gentleman like if I let a young, delicate young lady to carry luggage, would it?"he asked rhetorically. The girl smiled. She already liked him very much. Not as in a crush but in general. After he picked up the luggage he asked, "What is your name, may I ask?"

"Victoria Angelo. And yours?"she replied, blowing away the bangs from her eyes.

"My name is Sebastian Michaelis. It's a pleasure to meet you." He took her hand gently and kissed it. She felt a tingle but ignored it, flashing him another smile. He's pretty good looking and rather young to be a butler..

When they entered the manor, she stopped in her tracks. "Is something the matter, madam?"Sebastian questioned. 

"No, it's nothing...Don't mind me." It's just been so long since I've been here..

"Would you like me to take you to your room or would you to tour the manor?"he asked.

"It isn't necessary. I know how this place is. You don't need to bother yourself."she replied with a warm smile. Sebastian smirked causing her to give him a puzzled look. HuhDid I say something amusing?

"It isn't a bother. I can assure you." He smiled at her and she lightly blushed. He smirked as he continued to take her to her room. "I'll inform the Young Master about your arrival." With that and a bow, he left her alone. Victoria looked around and sat on the edge of the bed. She was startled when someone knocked on her door. 

"Come in." Ciel opened the door and gave her a small smile. "Ciel!" She jumped up and glomped him in a big hug. "My little Ciel! My cute little Ciel!" He flushed darkly. 

"Victoria! It's been so long."he said. She pulled away and examined his face. "What? Is something on my face?"

"Yeah. That." She pointed to his eyepatch. "An eyepatch. What happened to your eye? Did you get into some kind of accident?" She reached to take it off but he stopped her by tightly grabbing her wrist. His face grew cold and serious. 

"It was only an accident. Don't touch it." She was surprised by his cold tone. When he noticed how sad her face was, his own face and voice soften. "I'm sorry..It's not your fault.."

"Its okay. And I knew about all that happened. I know it's personal but.." She grabbed his cheeks. He stared in shock. "If you ever talk to your big sister like that again..I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU." She pulled his cheeks out. "You have to trust me more!"

"Victoria, enough! I'm not a little child anymore!"he said flustered. "S-Stop it!"

"Then you're a little man."she teased. His face went red. He was even more flustered. "See? Now your face is so red.."

"I am NOT a little man! Stop teasing me!"Ciel fumed. She giggled as she released her hold and he rubbed his cheeks. "Victoria, how long do you plan to stay anyway? I don't mind how long but I should know at least."

"I don't know. Maybe for a little bit,"she replied, falling onto her bed. "I've been thinking of watching over you like that I promise I made a while ago. I can stay long, right?"

"If you wish."

"Can't wait!"she smiled.

Second fanfic ever so I'm not the best. I hope you like it tho. Hopefully I improve ;)