Cྉhྉaྉpྉtྉeྉrྉ22

I have returned ( ̄▽ ̄*)

I was kinda on hiatus but I'm back ≖‿≖

Merry Christmas Eve :3

Forever With Your Soul:

"Y-You two..this isn't really necessary," Victoria tried to say as the two butlers sparred. "A simple sorry is good enough.."

"Hmph, this about honor,"Ciel huffed. "Sebastian is going to win anyways."

"Are you sure? They seem pretty evenly matched to me. Agni is giving him a fight."she replied. She gasped lightly as their foils broke on impact. "See?"

"Good grief, the swords broke." Sebastian said.

"So it's a draw? Your Khansama's not bad, Ciel."Soma admitted. Ciel just stood in awe. "Agni is the best warrior in my palace."he continued. "I've never seen anyone fight him on equal terms before!"

"Y-You two sure did great!"Victoria smiled. "I didn't find it very well useful but anyways good job." She walked towards Sebastian. "Agni just tied with you," she whispered. "What exactly is he? Is he like a Grim Reaper?"

"No, he's just a deadly human,"

"Deadly human? But with that kind of power to match with you?"

"....With his strength, he could easily hang men upside down,"

"Hey, don't tell me you actually think it was him?! We can't start accusing him until the investigation is over!"she scolded pinching one of his cheeks. "Understood?" She was able to  reach him by standing on her toes.

"Of course."he smiled.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"I can do it myself,"Victoria said as Sebastian pulled up the sleeves of her shirt as they stood in the kitchen.

"You're already doing too much by helping prepare the meal,"he replied.

"Don't pamper me.. I can do things on my own,"

"But I want to spoil you,"he whispered. Her face went red as a tomato and started to burn up. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"W-wait! Not right now..D you need to finish everything?"He bit her ear and she blushed even more.

"I can do it in a little bit.."he murmured kissing her cheek.

"Sebastian,"Agni suddenly said. Victoria let out a yelp and pushed Sebastian away from her. "Oh, did I interrupt something?"

"No!"Victoria shouted. "I-I mean, not at all. We were just going to begin cooking." She laughed sheepishly.

"I was wondering if I could be of any use,"

"You just relax and enjoy yourself,"Sebastian answered.

"Please ask for anything,"Agni insisted.

"In that case, could you make a cottage pie and goose berry sauce for tonight's main dish?" Agni nodded.

"Hey!"Bard protested popping into the room. "Why are you letting him cook but not the chef?!"

"Well,"Victoria said softly. "I'm going to be honest with you so please forgive me. Every time you cook, you burn the food or almost burn down the kitchen." Bard deadpanned.

"That really hurts,"

"S-Sorry! I didn't mean to say anything but I couldn't lie to you either! I'm sure you'll improve, right Sebas-" Sebastian walked out, and she sweat dropped. "Mr. Agni, I'm sorry if he was a bit hostile to let you help. He just wants you to relax since you're a guest."