Cྉhྉaྉpྉtྉeྉrྉ17

2nd part ^-^ Sorry it's short

Forever With Your Soul:

"They're holding some contest!"Ciel started to say. "Why is he a judge?" The whole group with Ciel stared at Viscount. He was the one who was accused of being Jack the Ripper which didn't come out as true but they learned he was selling women.

"I thought he was arrested for human trafficking! He should be still in prison for a crime like that!"Victoria pointed out.

"He was released a few days ago."Abberline informed.

"I wonder how much money he paid to get out."Victoria wondered under her breath. The Viscount looked over and noticed Victoria. His eyes sparkled, he ran over and grabbed one of Victoria's hands. "Uh...may I help you, sir?"

"It is you, my lost beauty! I still remember from that day! Oh the moments we spent together! Oh how could I forget your beautiful brown eyes and slim body!" He kissed her hand causing her to shudder while Sebastian just glared. She laughed nervously in the situation.

"Oh well..I haven't forgotten about you either, Lord Druitt."she nervously smiled.

"Oh! Does that mean you want me as much as I want you, my dear?" He tried to pull her closer but she pushed his face back with her hand. "My lady.."

"Please don't touch me..and NO I don't want you to want me," She went behind Sebastian. "Please allow the gentlemen to continue talking. Please and thank you." Ugh. I can't stand this man. He makes me sick to my stomach.

"Excuse me, but this sculpture is now under the charge of the Scotland Yard."

"Hell no! I don't care if you are from the Scotland Yard! The Frost Fair is for our citizens! I will not allow you to disrupt it!"

"Look at her beauty!"Viscount added as he admired it. "We can never allow it to be violated by anybody."

"You're the one to talk."Ciel and Victoria said.

"If you insist on possessing this lady.."Viscount continued. "..you should offer something of equal beauty." His little group praised him for knowing 'art.' Victoria gave him a look. Oh please..He thought it was okay to sell women in underground auctions. This man knows nothing of real art.

"Win the contest!"

"I'll get the ring.."Ciel assured.

"But it's stolen property! Not to mention the fact it's key evidence to the kidnappings of young gir-"Abberline protested but stopped himself by covering his mouth with his hands.

"I see. That's why the yard is so frantic to find it."

"The legend is true! Every person that owned the ring has a horrible end! It's a cursed stone and you still try to win it?!"Abberline questioned.

"Cursed? Then it's settled. It's sounds like the perfect ring for me."

"Come to think of it..."Undertaker spoke up again. "Isn't that family ring set with a pretty blue stone, Lord?"

"Yes."

"Perhaps you should be careful. Diamonds are quiet hard but because they're hard, they're also brittle. If you go too far, you may be shattered as well."he cautioned. Victoria gave Ciel a worried look. He may break more than he is?

"I'm not concerned. My body, along with my family ring...both have already been shattered and then reborn. I've been through too much to worry about that anymore."Ciel answered grimly. Sebastian smirked while Victoria looked down. Ciel looked over at Sebastian. "Win the contest! That's an order!"