Cྉhྉaྉpྉtྉeྉrྉ4

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, ENJOY

Forever With Your Soul:

When they returned, they were greeted by the servants. Sebastian carried Ciel while Victoria walked behind them. "Are you sure you don't want me to carry you? You are a lady so you shouldn't be walking in that state. Allow me."Sebastian offered. She shook her head. 

"I'm fine and Ciel is younger so his care comes first,"

"Alright.." Heading inside, Victoria helped to treat Ciel's wounds before her own.

"Do you always get kidnapped?"she asked. "Sebastian made it sound like you did so I got worried.."

"More or less,"he replied. She sighed and wiped his face. "It's normal. I knew this could happen if I became an Earl and since I'm young.." 

"....It's a good thing you have a demon by your side,"she said. "He is a demon correct?

"..........."

"............I'm not going to ask for an explanation of why you sold your soul to a demon but it's because of their deaths, correct?"

"It's for my own purposes. There's no turning back,"he answered darkly. She gave him a look of concern. 

"I.." She clenched her hands together. "I'm sorry. I wish I was here then you wouldn't have to do this.."

"It doesn't matter anymore.." She gave him another sad look before hugging him. "Victoria..."

"Don't forget. I'm here now. It you need anything..just tell me, okay. I made you a promise..I'm going to keep it. No matter what."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Victoria sat on her bed, looking up . Every time she touched her side, she would cringe. He kicked her so much that it bruised her. "Treating myself will be a pain," Someone then knocked on her door. "Come in....Hey Sebastian,"

"I came to check on you. You seem troubled. What's the matter?"he asked. She didn't answer. Why do you have that mark? That mark..What is the contract.. She wanted to ask so many things but couldn't.

"I..I..."

"Victoria.." He got closer to her. "Are you afraid of me?"

"No..of course not. You haven't done anything to me so there's no reason.."she answered softly looking away from him. He stroked her hair which made her look back up. "What is it? Do you like my hair that much or something?"

"No..." He leaned in to her ear. "Your hair isn't exactly what I find myself liking..." Victoria quickly pulled away. She stared at him blankly, giving a look of confusion. "My, are you frightened now?" She shook her head.

"No but I've never met such an enticing demon before and I can't believe I'm saying that.."she said as she lightly flushed. Sebastian smiled, reaching out and grabbing her hand. His hand is strangely warm... 

"What kind of butler would I be if I wasn't enticing, Lady Victoria?" He kissed it which made her feel weird. Looking right into his eyes made her nervous so she placed a pillow between them.  Why does he always get into my personal space. It makes me red in the face."Oh, my apologies. Come down for evening tea if you like." He stood up and left. Victoria felt more blush coming to her face. 

"That idiot, what the hell..."she grumbled. She felt somehow strange when he was around her and when talked to her. I don't understand myself at sometimes. He's a demon though I didn't feel any disgust towards him.