Cྉhྉaྉpྉtྉeྉr 26

I haven't updated in forever :0 I got so distracted by other stuff sorry >-< I'll try to update more. Thank you to all the people who still read this and vote XD It shows me that you like this book and that makes me glad and motivates to keep writing!

Also: to the people who continue to believe that Black Butler was going to be a yaoi, there are no sources to confirm that and I have sources that debunk that. If you want to know what they are, message me and Ill send the links ^^ 

FOREVER WITH YOUR SOUL:

"Ludlow Castle?"Ciel questioned as he sat in the bath tub and Sebastian walked over to him to give him a paper. "As I recall, we're remodeling it into a hotel."

"This is a petition from the builders. They want to halt construction and dissolve the contract,"Sebastian explained. Ciel stared hard at the petition before standing up so Sebastian placed a towel on his back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel, Victoria and Sebastian all wore together in the carriage taking them to the property. According to the builders, the place was haunted by ghosts so they were too afraid to go back and continue their work there.  

"What pathetic contractors, canceling construction because they're afraid of ghosts?!"Ciel muttered irritated. "There's no such thing.." He hesitated and glanced over at Sebastian. Sebastian smiled at him.

"Is something the matter?"

"It's nothing. Let's wrap this up quickly and go home. "

"Certainly."Sebastian replied. Victoria giggled at the two. They walked into the castle, stopping to look at a painting. 

"I've seen this painting before. A replica?"Ciel said. The doors behind them suddenly closed shut, causing Victoria to jump and cling tightly onto Sebastian's arm. 'There's no such things as ghosts.' She repeated to herself mentally. 'Maybe it was just the wind..' Sebastian looked down at her, smiling.

"Are you frightened? I thought you didn't believe in ghosts..?"

"I-I'm not scared!"she lied, "And I don't! It's just that the door slamming shut startled me, that's all." He chuckled, not believing her in the slightest. Not only did she stutter, she tightened her grip on his arm and she trembled. 

They continued to walk into another room which lit up by candles. 

"Who gave you lot permission to enter?"an unseen voice asked. 

"Sebastian, why is there a traveling minstrel squatting here?"Ciel questioned. 

"You dare insult me?" A young boy materialized out of thin air. I have now seen practically everything,' Victoria thought, hiding slightly behind Sebastian. "I am Edward V; King of England." EHHH? 

"What's going on here?"Both Victoria and Ciel whispered. 

"It would see that the ghost is real,"Sebastian whispered back. "Approximately 400 years ago, Edward V, on the verge of his coronation, was confined in the Tower of London with his younger brother Richard. Legend has it that the two were eventually murdered by relatives who wanted to seize the throne. The castle is where the brothers spent their youth. I'd venture to guess that their souls have returned here."

"It's true that he was the King, if only for a few months,"Ciel sighed. "Well, that's that." He nodded to Sebastian who nodded in return. 

"What are you whispering about?"Edward demanded. Sebastian stepped forward and bowed deeply to the young man.