Cྉhྉaྉpྉtྉeྉrྉ 3

Forever With Your Soul:

After Madam Red and Lau with Ran-Mao arrived for a visit, Ciel retired to his studies. Victoria decided to go check on him. "Ciel, how are you-" She froze as she spotted the mess. "What happened? Ciel..Ci-" A hand clomped over her mouth. She struggled to break free but someone hit her so hard that she passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When Victoria woke up, a tall figure appeared to her and she heard Ciel's voice. She turned and saw a man kicking the helpless boy. "Ciel!"she cried. She shuffled towards him and covered him with her body. "Stop this! Leave him alone!" Ciel looked up at her.

"Big Sister.."he mumbled. "Are you.." Victoria felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"Stupid girl! You look too fragile to fight me!"the man laughed as he kicked her in the stomach. She cringed in pain. Ciel watched helplessly. "You bitch!" He kicked her again and pulled her up by her hair. "At least you have a decent body." Ciel felt anger boil up in him but he couldn't do anything. Victoria glared at the man. Ciel noticed blood trickled down the side of her mouth.

"Why you..Let us go!"she demanded. 

Soon they heard screaming and gunshots from another room. The man quickly took out his pistol. He shook since the noises settled down and only footsteps were heard. Victoria nervously waited to see what was coming. Sebastian walked in and bowed. Relief came over her but worry at the same time. He's a regular butler..What happens if he gets hurt..?

"I have come to retrieve my master and his friend.."he stated.  He doesn't seem worried at all. He seems completely calm..but how? The man thought he was joking.

"I was expecting a giant and instead I got some scrawny dandy in a tailcoat. Who are you anyways? There is no way you're just a butler." The man pointed his gun at Sebastian.

"No sir. You see.. I am simply one hell of a butler..I promise.." His eyebrows lowered in a threateningly manner.

"Yeah..sure. It doesn't matter anyway..I have no attention of fighting you..not yet." He then grabbed Ciel by the hair and held the gun to his head. Victoria watched in fear. "But you better have what I ask for!"

"Yes I do.." Sebastian reached into his pocket and took out a golden key. "It's right here-" He was cut off by bullets piercing his body. He fell down and the guys who shot him appeared with a smug look on their faces. Tears streamed down Victoria's face and she looked at Ciel, who wasn't fazed at all. She saw how the blood trickled from his body.

"Sebastian!"she cried. "Don't die.." She tried to stagger towards him but the man pulled her back. "Let me go! How could you shoot him if he only took out what you-" He struck her across the face. "You.."

"All right.. I'm tired of messing around." Ciel said as he glared at Sebastian's body. "How longer are you planning to play dead?"

"Not long. Guns today are so much more efficient than they use to be. They can shoot so many more bullets now." He stood up, spit the bullets in his hand and threw them at the men who shot him, which killed them. Sebastian looked at his torn coat. "Oh dear..what an awful thing to do to a perfectly good tailcoat." W-what..am I seeing? He was shot but he's completely fine. This can't be real.. No way is this real but..

"You could have avoided that, idiot."Ciel barked, irritated. "You made Victoria cry over you." She blushed.

"Master..How unfortunate, they don't seem to take good care of you or dear Lady Victoria. She is bleeding and bruised. You look like a helpless child bound like that. But I suppose in your case, its quite appropriate."Sebastian smirked.

"If you come any closer, I will shoot him!"the kidnapper screamed, holding the gun tighter.

"Can we move this along? His breath smells awful."Ciel said. Victoria couldn't believe how calm Ciel was. Dear Lord..this boy is use to this dark , sadistic world.

"But if I come any closer, he might kill you."Sebastian said.

"Well then, are you saying you want to break our contract?"

"No..Of course not. Nothing has changed. I remain as your faithful servant, lord."

"What the hell kind of nonsense are you talking about?!"the kidnapper shouted. The same thoughts were in Victoria's head.

"Master, you know what you have to do. Now just the say the words."  After Sebastian said that, chills went down Victoria's back. She suddenly felt so much fear so she closed her eyes. She opened her eyes when she heard gunshots, fearing the worst.

"What the..? But that's impossible!" The kidnapper was in shock as Sebastian stood over him. He held the bullet that was shot towards Ciel's head.

"Are you looking for this?"Sebastian asked while he smiled at the man. "Here then, let me give this back to you." Sebastian slipped the bullet into the man's pocket. His arm spun around and that left him on the ground in agony. Sebastian first picked up Ciel, placed him on a chair and removed his restraints.

"No wait! Come back! Work for me! Be my body guard and I will pay you ten times as he does. All right, twenty times! You can have all the liquor you want and women too!" The man dragged his body to Sebastian.

"I'm sorry Mr.Vanel. It's an attractive offer but I have no interest in such materialistic things. You see, I am simply.." Sebastian dark eyes became an eerie red. "..One hell of a butler."

"All right.."Mr. Vanel gulped as he backed away.

"As long as my master holds the contract, I am his loyal servant.."he began. Sebastian took of the white glove from his left hand with his teeth. "A wish, a sacrifice..this.." He raised up his hand to cover his right iris. He revealed the symbol of his contract. Why does he have that mark on his hand..is he..? What exactly happened during the years I was gone?  "All these things bound me to Lord Phantomhive..until the day I swallow his soul." He walked over closer to the man.

"Unfortunately for you, this game is over."Ciel muttered. "Victoria, you might want to close your eyes." She did and Sebastian quickly ended the man's life. "You can open them."

"Are you alright?"Sebastian asked Victoria as he removed the restraints around her. She looked up at him, teary eyed. "My lady-" Crying, she stood up and hugged him tightly. He didn't know how to react, only looking at her astonished. 

"I was so scared! Thank goodness you came! I was so afraid you died today! I don't know what I would-" She stopped her self when she realized what she said. Her face went dark red. "I..I didn't mean it in any romantic way! D-don't think anything about what I was going to say.. I'm just.."

"It seems like you have a new fan Sebastian,"Ciel smirked.

Vote! Fan! Comment!