Cྉhྉaྉpྉtྉeྉrྉ11

Forever With Your Soul:

"Holiday! Holiday! We're going on a holiday! Holiday! Holiday! We're going on a holiday!"the servants cried out in the second carriage behind the one Ciel, Victoria and Sebastian were in.

"This is so exciting! I can't believe it!"Finny exclaimed.

"Spectacular! He's actually bringing us! We get to go on holiday at the Queen's own resort!"Mey-Rin squealed in happiness.

"Looks like the young master can be quite generous when the spirit moves him, eh?" Mey-Rin and Finny nodded agreeing to Bard.

"Do you hear how happy they are? They are very grateful to you, such a kind young master."Sebastian teased Ciel while Victoria giggled.

"I couldn't leave them there alone, I might come home to see the manor in shatters."

"Ciel, don't be so negative. Have more faith, it'll be good for you." Victoria ruffled his hair.

"That's difficult with my servants."he muttered. They soon stopped at a sign that read 'Welcome to HoundsWorth'.

"It seems we've arrived at the village, everyone."Sebastian said. The servants screamed when they saw dog leashes hanging on a dead tree and dog skulls everywhere.

"Yes, I forgot to mention something. The resort has yet to be constructed."

Earlier:

"A holiday, Young Master? In this season?"Sebastian questioned. Ciel placed his tea cup down while Victoria sipped her tea.

"Yes. Indeed. Tell me, have you ever heard of a past time known as bear baiting?"

"The notion does sound entertaining but I'm afraid I've not heard of it. Indulge me sir." He handed Ciel a piece of cake and one to Victoria.

"A bear is chained to a fence then its surrounded by vicious dogs which slowly bite and kill it."

"That sounds like something only a human would dream of."

"That sounds terrible. Poor animal."Victoria spoke up.

"It was banned back in 1835 when the cruelty to animals act was instated. However there was still a loophole. The attack dogs that they used were not banned. So a new game developed."

"They use dogs to attack dogs. I see. Would that be dog baiting?"Sebastian inquired.

"There's a village where its quite popular known as HoundsWorth. It has long been known for raising fierce hunting dogs but they take it further. It breaks her majesty's heart. So we'll secure the village's land for her royal estate. A simple pretext to end the atrocities."

"A village full of dogs?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well, please forgive me master, it seems like a rather insignificant task for your stations to take on."

"Sebastian, you should know by know that I have my reasons. This is indeed a task fit for a Phantomhive."

Back to Present Time:

"Look! Someone actually lives here!"Finny pointed out. It was a old woman who was trying to push out her stuck stroller. "Tanaka, stop!" He jumped out of the carriage and walked over to her. "Let me help you, Granny."

"No! You shouldn't do that Finni! If you arent careful, you'll hurt the baby!"Mey-Rin shouted as he held the stroller over his head.

"What did you say?" He paled, threw the stroller to the ground and lifted his hands in the air. "I'm so sorry!"