Cྉhྉaྉpྉtྉeྉrྉ10

Forever With Your Soul:

Ciel walked over to Madam Red's bloody corpse and covered it with Sebastain's coat. He leaned over her body, unfazed. Meanwhile Grell ran towards Sebastian and slashed at him which Sebastian swiftly dodged.

"Here we are.."Grell began. "..A demon and a reaper." Grell jumped into the air. "I suppose we'll never solve this." Sebastian jumped after him. "These feelings that we have are forbidden. Its just like Romeo and Juliet." Sebastian shuddered. "Ooh my dear Bassy! Where art thou my sweet love Bassy?" Sebastian kicked him in the face and they landed on the roof. Victoria stood up to see the fight. Don't die Sebastian. Please. "If you would deny thy master and refuse thy name, I know we could be happy together."

"The moment my master uttered my new name, the word became our solemn contract. I was rebaptized as his. And his only. From that day, I have been Sebastian. By the moon, I swore it."

"To swear by something as the moon, how can I believe your words? Yet I see your eyes and they do what your lips and hands long to do. You caress me softly with your unworthy devilish gaze. Ooh its too much Bassy! I would bear your children if only you let me!"

"Please stop that. It is revolting."Sebastian muttered. 

"You treat me so coldly." Grell turned on his chainsaw again and ran towards him. "Beautiful tyrant." Sebastian jumped up to dodge it. "My dove feathered raven!" Sebastian blocked the chainsaw. "Bassy my love, if only the morning would never come then the two of us could be like this forever. Our love permanently lit by the moon's seductive glow. But no, I'm afraid our adventure ends here." He headbutted Sebastian. "Shall we part with a passionate kiss? No? Then goodnight my love. A thousand times goodnight." He sliced across his chest. Victoria stared in horror as his blood splattered everywhere.

"SEBASTIAN!"she cried.

"There. Now your cinematic records will be far more interesting than any humans." Sebastian's cinematic records came out of his chest. A image of Tanaka popped up. Grell froze. The rest of the scenes showed the servants. "No. No, no, no, no, no, no! Who are these people?! What the hell is this?!"Grell screamed.

"That is what my life has been like for the past two years after all." Sebastian stood up with blood dripping from the corners of his mouth.

"I'm not interested seeing your daily chores! I already know all of that! Come on! Show me the good stuff! Oh, there's something." On Sebastian's records it showed the romantic moments between him and Victoria. The day they met, when she kissed him on the cheek, at the party. Sebastian quickly went behind him, ending the show.

"So sorry. I'm afraid I charge for the juicy bits."he said putting a finger to his lips.

"Skin flint!" Sebastian kicked him backwards.

"Oh, look at that. My clothes are ruined again. This is past mending." He removed his tailcoat.

"You must be pretty confident to worry about your clothes right now. But of course, you know I always appreciate a sharp looking man. Well done, Bassy."

"There was one technique I absolutely did not want to use but I have no other choice."

"So at last you're going to fight me seriously? Shall we send the curtain down with a last blow? I'll miss you terribly. But perhaps we'll meet again. Farewell!" Grell charged at him but Sebastian used his tailcoat to jam his chainsaw. "What the hell?!"

"That was my finest tailcoat made of the highest quality of Yorkshire wool. It is a very tricky fabric, once it becomes caught in something, it is exceedingly difficult to remove."