Cྉhྉaྉpྉtྉeྉrྉ21

Forever With Your Soul:

"So all the victims had just came here from India, then?"Ciel asked as he, Sebastian and Victoria went to a scene of a crime of men being hung upside down, stripped of their clothes. The Scotland Yard was already there with the head of them, Arthur Randall along with Abberline.

"Ciel?!"Abberline exclaimed.

"No one seems to have died yet."Ciel continued as he walked up to Randall and took the paper out of his hand. " 'The child of craziness and laziness..' He does have a way with words. I agree that our country would be rather improved if all those nouveau riches fresh back from India disappeared. Still this mark.." On the end of the paper was a mark that looked like a mouth with a tongue sticking out.

"He's mocking the Queen and all Englishmen! He must be an Indian!"Randall declared.

"Ah, so that's why I was called in? Most of the Indians who've came here illegally, hole up in the criminal neighborhoods of the East End. The Yard still hasn't learned their exact number or their route, has it?"Ciel inquired. "I can't allow Her Majesty to continue suffering such indignity. Let's go."Ciel ordered as Victoria walked up beside him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three of them walked deeper into town. "I believe the Indians use this area as their base."Sebastian concluded.

"Yes-" Ciel bumped right into someone. "Oh!" He looked up to the person. The man had dark skin and a beard with his clothes torn.

"That hurt! That hurt! I've cracked a rib!"the man cried. "I'm done for! I might die!"

"That's awful!"another man called out as a crowd began to circle around them. "He needs to compensate you for that!"

"Leave us everything you have."they ordered.

"Hey!"Victoria spoke up. "He didn't do anything to you! There's no way a bump could crack your ribs!" Sebastian pulled her behind him. "Sebastian-"

"What should we do, Young Master?" Sebastian asked, cracking his knuckles.

"Hurry up and get rid of them."

"Certainly." An Indian then grabbed Ciel by the collar and lifted him off the ground.

"Everybody in this place hates you noblemen!"the man shouted, angrily. He took out a knife but Sebastian just flicked him in the head, pushing him back. Someone then managed to grab ahold of Victoria and had the angry man hold a knife to her neck. "You drag us here and then toss away like rubbish! We'll kill this girl now!"

"What?!"Victoria demanded. "Let me go!"

"Victoria!"Ciel shouted. "Sebastian, go!" Sebastian was going to rush to her but someone interrupted them.

"Wait, I'm looking for someone." It was a young looking man with dark skin with hazel eyes. His hair was plum colored, wavy, long and he had it tied up in a ponytail. He also wore golden earrings and wore an embroidered sherwani but plain looking clothes underneath. He had someone with him who was taller, had dark skin like him, gray eyes and short white hair with with two braids to the side of his face. He dressed in a green sherwani and his right hand with wrapped around with bandages. "Have you seen an Indian who looks like this?" The first Indian held up a poorly drawn picture.

"Who the hell are you?! Stay out of this!"The angry Indian shouted.

"Are you dueling? Hmm?" He observed Ciel. "He has a Khansama with him. Are you English noblemen?"

"What if I am?"

"Then I will side with my countrymen but you shouldn't hurt the woman. Please release her.."he proclaimed. Victoria's eyes widened. He's helping me? Why? She was shoved to the ground but the man helped her up. "I didn't expect to find someone so beautiful while I was here.."he smiled. Victoria blinked a few times and flushed. "You're not hurt are you?" She shook her head. She was about to head towards Ciel but he stopped her. "You'll get hurt if you get involved.."