Cྉhྉaྉpྉtྉeྉrྉ12

Sorry for the late update. I had to do a lot of school work O_O

BTW Thanks for the reads!!

Forever With Your Soul:

Victoria slowly opened her eyes. She covered her chest with the sheets as she sat up. Sebastian was already up and getting ready to attend to Ciel. She stayed  in bed since she felt sore. "Good morning."he greeted as he kissed her forehead.

"Morning. Is Ciel up?"

"Yes. I'm going to bring him morning tea and check on the servants. Hurry up and change." She then blushed thinking about what happened during the night. "You're still blushing? It's over."

"But..I.." Sebastian chuckled.

"You really were a virgin.."

"What's that suppose to mean?"she asked offended. 

"You were too shy. I did most of the work."he uttered as he put on his white gloves. "I thought you were going to fall sleep half way." She shot him a glare. "What a scary look."

"Whatever.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This got to be the worst holiday ever,"Bard stated while he was outside with Mey-Rin and Finny.

"The worse yes it is.."Mey-Rin sadly agreed.

"Whats the matter?"Sebastian asked with Victoria besides him. "You were so excited on the way here."

"Yeah well that was before."

"Don't look so gloomy. We're on a holiday, its time for relaxing." He looked at Victoria who quickly held up a picnic basket and blanket. Their faces lit up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bard and Finny ran in the water waving their hands in the air. "Ah! I haven't been to a proper swimming hole in ages! The water is so nice and warm!"Bard exclaimed happily.

"Aren't you coming in too, Mey-Rin?"Finny asked her.

"No!" She stuck her head out the curtains. "I cant go out there. It's too embarrassing!"

"Come on now! You don't get a chance to do this everyday." Mey-Rin stepped out but was red from embarrassment.

"Oh, this is absolutely humiliating!"

"No worries Mey-Rin, you look lovely."Finny said walking up to her with Bard.

"You aren't just saying that?"

"I bet you'd look even better without the glasses."Bard said. Mey-Rin stepped back.

"No, no, no no! I can't! The master gave them to me!" Meanwhile Ciel was sitting on a chair reading a book with Sebastian and Victoria standing next to him.

"Don't you care to bathe with them, Young Master?"Sebastian asked. Ciel didn't respond. "Oh I see. Is that the problem? The Young Master cant-"

"I don't see why they're making such a big fuss about this little pond. Just because you can bathe doesn't make it a resort."

"You still intend to make this place into a resort, then?"

"Naturally."

"What about you Victoria, aren't you going to join them?"he asked. Ciel noticed that the two constantly glanced at each other causing Victoria to blush. Ciel glared at Sebastian.

"Stop staring at her."he snapped.

"Ciel, its alright."Victoria smiled. She grabbed Sebastian's hand. Ciel's eyes widened in surprise.