XL

ONE AND A HALF YEARS LATER

"Raymond I just told you what time your shoot was at, why are you late? What could you possibly be doing?" E'ani straight faced her client—Raymond King, who was a 21 year old rookie.

"Sorry! My girlfriend—"

"Aht! See there you go, I done told you about letting your lil nasty tail get yourself caught up. Don't you blame it on Tia," she shook her head. "Get there, King, you got ten minutes before I raise my voice,"

"Sir yes sir," he laughed and she simply hung up, shaking her head. She sat in her new office—which was just an office room off of the back of the house E'ani had been working for herself for a while now, and had more clients than she could keep up with sometimes. Most of which were young rookies.

She constantly felt like she had 7 children. Including Amere and Kamden. She'd come to learn that no matter how old men get, they could all be huge kids sometimes, and she just learned that those men were all in her immediate vicinity.

"Chile, these boys," she shook her head once again, sipping from her ice cold water. "What we gon' do with em, Boss?" she looked down at their Rottie puppy, as he say at her feet, head resting on his paws as if he was just so exhausted.

 "What we gon' do with em, Boss?" she looked down at their Rottie puppy, as he say at her feet, head resting on his paws as if he was just so exhausted

"You don't know, huh?" she chuckled, getting back to her emails.

A lot had changed for Yanni since her wedding. She extended her modeling contract and was gaining a small following on the internet, she had her own agent now—which she kind of hated. People telling her what to do was annoying and she knew then how her players felt when she yelled at them.

She didn't stop yelling at them though, she probably never would.

"Teedy Yaya!" Yanni heard from the front of the house, making her grin. "We hea'!" she heard baby Saint's voice, and it cracked her up to hear the little Southern accent he picked up since both his mother and father had such strong ones.

She shut her laptop down, grabbing her water and headed to the living room where Joelle and a now almost three year old Saint stood.

"Hey my baby!" Yanni squealed, rushing to pick him up off of the floor. "You look so cute! Hey sis," Yanni grinned, kissing all over his face and giving Jo a hug.