XXXVI

"Good morning YouTube," Yanni grinned at the camera

"You so corny, E'ani," Amere chuckled as he entered the kitchen. It had been a little over two and a half months since the beginning of Amere's 'recovery vlogs', as Yanni called them, and everyone loved these two. There was enough about his daily routine and his exercise for people who sincerely wanted to see him regain his strength and there was enough of Yanni and Amere being goofy for people who followed their relationship on social media.

"He's a hater y'all. He just mad he gotta workout before he eat every day," she teased, pointing the camera at him, making him flip his middle finger up at her. "See how he treats me! I'm just tryna support him. He's so rude," she shook his head playfully and he did the same.

There had been comments that they needed their own YouTube channel after all this was over, so they could see more if the two. Yanni was heavily considering it, she was living for being in front of this camera. She had no idea what they'd do with a YouTube channel but collect a check, but that sounded nice to her.

"Did you call that lady, baby?" Amere raised his eyebrow at Yanni, when she shut the camera off and sat down with him to eat breakfast.

"I did," Yanni blushed. After a month of convincing, Yanni finally called the modeling agency back and she was having her headshots taken later this week. "You wanna go with me?" she asked hopefully.

"You want me ta' go?" he asked her, and she nodded immediately. "Then I'a go wit' you Phat. It's gon be fine, you gon look gorgeous as fuck,"

"Thank you, bubba," she smiled. "I still can't believe all this is happening so fast, I been so happy recently," she sighed contentedly. She had also finally quit her job working at the agency, and was now an independent agent.

"I'm glad you did it, you'on need ta' be stressin' like that you too young," he fussed, sounding just like his own mother. "All you need ta' focus on is this wedding," he smirked.

"Yeah, I'm really excited, next May is too far," she sighed dramatically. "But it's gonna be so pretty, baby. You decided who you want in the bridal party yet?"

"Uh yeah, but how many I need again?" he asked, and Yanni laughed, he forgot how many bridesmaids she had every day.

"It's just six babe. Joelle, Sincere, Nyx, my cousin Justice, and your sisters," she said again.

"Oh bet bet, okay, it's gon be me—obviously. Tez, Zahir, Ezekiel, Ro and...I'on know. I'on got enough friends, bae," he shook his head.

"Amere," she laughed. "You got so many cousins, and what about your football friends?" she tilted her head. "It's only two more people,"

"Football friends? I'on fuck wit' dem enough to have em in my wedding—except Odell prolly. I prolly got a cousin I ca' choose. As long as he don't run his damn mouth, the all my aunties gon be callin' me, so they baby ca' be in my ceremony, I'a hang up on they ass,"