XXIII

"Sis yes, I know," Yanni giggled over the phone to Joelle

"Sis yes, I know," Yanni giggled over the phone to Joelle. She was due any day now was very sick being 'all big and pregnant' as she said. Yanni was on her way to Amere's house after packing a very large bag to bring. She was bring things slowly, she wanted to wait till her lease was up to move officially but she was barely ever there.

"But he won't leave me alone! He's always in my damn house touching me and I just wanna go to sleep," she pouted over the group facetime. Nyx and Sincere were also on.

"Baby, use that man as a pregnancy pillow and take your ass to sleep," Sincere laughed. "Use him while he's there because I promise as soon as he leaves you're gonna call us back whining,"

"All the while, she ain't giving this man no play," Nyx laughed. "She know she want him,"

"Okay! And she got my poor brother suffering because she wanna play," Yanni giggled. Everyone could tell Jojo liked Tez, but she would not let go of her pride. She told herself she'd wait till she had Saint and then see if she still felt the same, and so far she was crumbling. Badly.

"Just let him love on you, chile," Sincere said. "You and Yanni with this whole self denial shit stress me the hell out,"

"Bitch...I ain't even do nothing...recently," she tried to think back. It'd been two months since their vacation, and a month since regular season started back up, so they were both back to very busy schedules.

"Okay Ms. 'Don't buy a house'" Nyx smarted.

"Oh bitch, I forgot about that," Joelle pointed. "She tryna lecture me and she's denying a new house. Yeah get y'all friend,"

"What?! For now wanting him to buy us a house?! We only been together for—seven months! The hell he look like buying us a new house?! Y'all crazy,"

"Seven months is not too short of a year, pooh. And y'all basically fuckin married, ain't you going over there now?!" Nyx asked, making her roll her eyes.

"It's different. That's a whole house, Nyx,"

"Okay? New houses are a new start, clean slate. They're a healthy and brand new environments to have your own brand new memories in! Furniture shopping, your first Christmas tree decorating, sex—"

"Okay, freak nasty," Yanni giggled.

"I know she not—okay anyway! All them bad spirits of his ex hoes and his sad times linger in there. Maybe he wants a new house for him and not just y'all," Nyx shrugged.

"That's a good point! He has to be reminded of all the bad shit he done been through in that bitch all the time," Joelle agreed and Sincere nodded as well. "Just ask him,"

"I'll see, but I'm pulling up in his driveway now, I'll call y'all later okay? I love y'all hoes," she cheesed. They reciprocated the love and Yanni ended the call, getting her purse and taking her keys from the car, getting out. She was still in work clothes and wanted out immediately.