Chapter 20

Micheal just wanted to talk to Mia, but talk departed from his mind the moment that he shut the door behind him.

Biglang nag-iba ang ihip ng hangin nang mapag-isa sila ni Mia. He wasn't expecting that he would see her in a revealing clothes. It wasn't a bikini, alright, but he could see her n1pples straining proud beneath the fabric of her tank top. The swell of her full br3asts was apparent and tempting, with sinful cleavage peeking in the low neckline of her scanty top.

The rush of desire in his system was something that surprised him. It was panting with a fervent need that was stronger than a tsunami, washing over him with strong waves of passion that was uncontrollable. The sensual force of nature concentrated in his gut, and he cursed on his mind as his manhood hardened and flexed. Damn! That was quick! Now he was sporting a fvcking painful boner that left him panting for more.

Sinubukan niyang pigilan ang sarili, na hawakan ang katinuan. But all his self-control went down the drain when he looked at her short, shorts. Manipis ang tela niyon at bumakat sa balakang ng babae. Dark passion clouded his eyes when he stared at her crotch.

Pakiramdam ni Micheal ay sandali siyang nawala sa tamang pag-iisip nang makita ang nakabakat sa shorts nito. It was a fvcking camel toe! And it looked beyond sinful.

At hindi na niya napigilan ang sarili. He caught her in his arms, his lips clashed into hers, and he kissed her hard and deep.

Siya man ay nagulat sa intensidad nang nararamdaman niya, sa lakas ng pagnanasa at pangangailangan na bumagyo sa buong pagkatao niya. He had never felt like this before. Iyong tipong higupin na yata niya ang hininga ni Mia habang bihag niya ang malambot na mga labi nito.

He felt strange. He felt uncomfortable. Pero malakas ang tawag ng pangangailangang naghahangad ng katuparan.

He wanted her! He damned wanted her so much that he couldn't wait to be inside her molten sheets! He was panting with longing as he continued to devour her mouth.

Ah... her mouth was the sweetest that he had ever tasted, that he had ever seeped.  And it seemed as if he couldn't get enough of her.

It had been a while since he had s3x. Magmula nang magkahiwalay sila ng ex niya ilang buwan pa lamang ang nakalilipas ay hindi na muna siya nakipagrelasyon sa iba. Two months without a s3x life and casual hookups didn't do him any good. For he was like a s3x starved man now that was craving to fvck Mia.

Ah... Mia. This lovely, fiery woman with an hourglass figure could tempt even the most doting priest, and he wasn't religious ever since. Napakarupok niya sa ganitong mga pagkakataon.

He broke the kiss only to gasp for air. Nang makalanghap ng hangin ay muli niyang binihag ang mga labi ng babae. Humigpit ang pagkakahawak niya sa batok nito. Mas lalo pang dumiin at lumalim ang halik niya nang maramdamang tumugon ang babae.

The pain in his gut was becoming unbearable. Ang sikip-sikip na yata ng suot niyang pantalon. His huge erection was demanding to break free.

He caught her hand, and brought it to the fly of his pants. He pressed her palm against his erection, and he groaned in her mouth as he felt the pressure on the length of his manhood. He pulsed even more inside his pants. Fvck! It was painful.

He was about to guide her hand to brush it over the length of his shaft when she yanked and pulled her hand from his grip.

He got carried away, and her reaction took him by surprise. Nabitawan niya ang kamay nito.

"Bastos!" she shrieked.

Lumipad sa ere ang kamay ni Mia. At bago pa man siya makahuma ay lumagapak ang palad nito sa pisngi niya. The loud slapping sound momentarily deafened him. His face hurt and burned from the onslaught of her slap.

And then came another one. And another one.

Malakas na napamura siya sa sunod-sunod na sampal na natanggap niya mula sa babae. Napaatras siya. Nananakit ang mukha niya sa lakas ng tatlong magkasunod na sampal na iginawad sa kanya nito.

Fvck! It hurt so bad!

"Bastos! Bastos ka, Micheal!" Nanggagalaiti sa galit na hiyaw nito. Namumula ang mukha nito habang idinuduro siya.

Nasapo niya ang nananakit na pisngi.

"How dare you! How dare you!" patuloy na hiyaw nito.

Pareho silang napatingin sa pintuan nang makarinig ng mga katok. It lessened the tension between them.

"Now, get out!" she lashed out at him.

Madilim ang mukhang tinungo niya ang pintuan. But he had no plans going out and leave her. They hadn't talked yet. Mag-uusap pa sila ng babae.