NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, guys!

Dumating na sa Bookcircle Bookstore sa Recto ang stocks ng Until Forever Book 1 and Book 2 kahapon. So if you're just around Metro Manila, and you're already eager to get a hold of the book, you can go to Bookcircle anytime and grab a copy.

By the way, Until Forever is divided into two books, thus, the Book 1 and Book 2. As I mentioned, there are scenes that are not on Wattpad and are included in the book version only.

You can call Bookcircle for instruction or more info at (02) 735-5747. Bookcircle is in front of STI, nasa gilid/kahilera ng NBS.

You can also order from your suking online sellers. We have a handful of online sellers on fb.

For those who are from far away provinces and abroad, you can order books from Jennifer Rillera. She has customers here and abroad so she can help you secure a copy anytime. She's always available on fb. PM n'yo lang siya. You can click the external link to be directed to her profile.

The digital version will be uploaded on buqo soon at www.buqo.ph. Pakiabangan na lang muna. For those who are not yet familiar with buqo, it's like amazon, guys, where you can buy TBI published books using a credit card, debit card, or your smart/sun/talkntext load. Yes, it's that easy. Just download the app on your phone. That's BUQO.

Again, thank you for all of you who are supporting me here on wattpad and for buying my books and other TBI titles. We owe a lot to you.

Much love,

Sharon Rose