Have you already checked out Taken?

Hi guys! I'm working on a new novel now entitled Taken. It's an erotic, fantasy, romance novel with unfiltered adult language. Due to the sensitivity of the theme, it is only strongly recommended for ADULT readers. If you get easily offended by vulgar language and graphic depiction of s3x, I advise you to refrain from reading it. But if you want something dark and edgy, something that will tickle your wild imagination, then, proceed at your own risk. 

The story will only be available to my followers though. You have to follow me to access its contents.

Here's a very quick teaser:

A dark-themed fantasy romance. Not for the faint of heart. Strictly for ADULTS only.

Living in a world where she doesn't fit in, Laura struggled to live a normal life. Unwanted by her own mother and bullied by her peers, she longed for love and acceptance. Then, one day at twilight, she found herself lost in the heart of a dark forest. There, she met a mystical creature who took her in for a rough ride. And her life had never been the same again.

An erotic tale of finding love in the most unexpected place, strange mystical creatures, self-acceptance, true love and magic. 

Taken will take you to a brand new world of humans and fallen angels that you have never been before.

Click the external link to be directed to the story or just look for Taken on my published works.

xoxo!

P.S. I will post an update for Until Forever later Today. So hurray! :)