Chapter 32

Hindi yata alam ni Mia kung ano ang nangyari. It was sudden, involuntary, and something that she had no control over with. Her body just soared high, her muscles clenched in a delicious agony. Then, in one split moment, her body just shuddered in wanton submission. At pangalawang beses nang nangyari iyon.

Tumigil yata ang pag-ikot ng mundo. For a moment, her world snapped out, sending her falling in darkness. Then, light came back, and she breathed in gasps. She came again, harder this time around. That was what she knew. That was what filled her mind when her conciousness came back.

"Mia..."

Namimigat ang talukap ng kanyang mga mata pero pinilit niyang magmulat. Micheal's face was a few inches away from hers, and he was looking at her with so much emotion in his eyes - passion, pride, and longing. The corner of his lips gently curved. At bago pa man siya makakurap ay muling binihag nito ang kanyang mga labi.

She could only sigh as he kissed her with raw gentleness and yearning that her core started to throb again. There was something inside her, like a tiny ticking force that was beating uncontrollably. Micheal's body molded on top of her, his hands were around her back, holding her so close to him. There was no more space between their interlocking bodies, as their lips locked in a gentle but passionate kiss. She was breathless when he freed her mouth. Alam niyang malapit na malapit ang mukha nito sa kanya dahil nararamdaman niya ang pagdampi nang marahas na hininga nito sa kanyang pisngi. Her breathing was also blowing on his face.

"Mia... Look at me..." he whispered in a hoarse voice.

She opened her eyes. Nagkasalubong ang mga mata nila. His eyes were glistening with a raw and deep kind of passion that momentarily enthralled her. Nakakapaso ito kung tumitig. Dayum!

He cupped her face with his hand. Nangungusap ang mga mata nito habang nakatitig sila sa isa't-isa. "It's my turn now, hon," wika nito sa tila nahihirapang boses. "Okay?"

She wasn't sure what he really meant by that. Basta tumango lang siya. She was completely lost in the wild heat of the moment. It was thoroughly consuming them, body and soul. She wasn't completely over yet with the surge of total surrender that she had just encountered. Parang lumulutang pa yata siya sa alapaap.

Her eyes flickered when she felt the tip of his manhood rub over her core, around her opening, over her nub. She moaned as her sensitive nerves reacted to the intimate contact. Pleasure started to surge and build up under her skin again.

Magkahinang ang mga mata nila ni Micheal. He wasn't blinking. She couldn't dare take a blink, too. He was holding her gaze as if he owned her. Hindi na niya napigilang mapaungol nang malakas nang muli siyang angkinin nito. His throbbing shaft slid in her still tight core. He had to push hard so that he could get in. And when he was fully inside her, she took a deep breath. It felt wonderful just to have him buried deep within her. She felt full as her walls wrapped around him in greed, in a delicious, carnal way.

His face twisted in pleasure, but he didn't close his eyes. He was still looking at her intensely. Sumakop ang dalawang mga palad nito sa kanyang leeg, holding her head in place, locking their gazes together. He started to move, his hips rose and sank, his pulsating maleness glided in the soft walls of her core. Sa bawat paggalaw nito ay binubuhay niyon ang kakaibang sarap na dulot nang pagkakahinang ng kanilang mga katawan. Skin to skin, flesh to flesh, they became one.

"Don't close your eyes, honey..." he rasped as he quickened his strokes.

Namimigat ang talukap ng kanyang mga mata, pero sinunod niya ito. Her eyes were half-closed as she reveled in the sweet sensations that rushed to her nerve fibers, originating from her core, and traveled all the way to the tips of her hair. She thought that she was already done. She thought that she wouldn't be capable of feeling this ecstatic rush of pleasure after already coming twice, but she was dead wrong. Nagsisimula na namang matupok nang nakakapasong apoy ang kanyang buong katawan. Micheal really knew how to set her on fire. He really knew how to tickle her in her weakest points.

"Ah... Mia!" tila nagdedeliryong hiyaw nito sa kanyang pangalan habang patuloy sa pag-indayog sa ibabaw niya.

She just opened her legs more, taking him, all of him, as he continued to ram his manhood in her burning core. He was filling her deliciously in his every stroke, and she would stretch for him, clench around him, and milk him in wanton submission. She had never been intimate with any man. This was entirely her first time. And Micheal surely made it memorable. Ni hindi niya inisip na magiging ganito ang kahihinatnan ng kanyang unang karanasan. He had successfully marked her as his own. Tonight. She might not have asked for it in the beginning. Micheal may have had seduced her, even forced her at first, but she was totally in a surrender now. And not a moment was wasted. She thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Oo nga at nasaktan siya nung una, pero nahalinhinan naman iyon ngayon nang hindi maipaliwanag na sarap. Damn! But Micheal had just turned her into a needy woman. She was sure as hell that her body would look for this kind of pleasure after this encounter, after this night of reckless abandon.

"Mia!" he rasped her name. His eyes just turned darker than midnight. His movements intensified.

Napakapit siya nang mahigpit sa mga balikat ng lalaki nang maramdaman ang tila pag-imbulog nang nakakalangong sensasyon sa kanyang kaibuturan. "Oh, shit! Micheal!" she panted hard. She stopped breathing as she waited for something to take over her whole system. Her legs curled around his waist, clamping around him possessively.

Ang mga kamay nitong nasa leeg niya ay tumukod sa kama. He rammed into her. Harder. Deeper. Not a space inside her wasn't filled by his length. He took everything that she could offer.

And she shut her eyes hard when a strong, howling force attacked her system. She knew that she was about to come. Again.

"Ah!!! Mia!!!" tila nagpipigil na hiyaw nito habang patuloy sa mabilis na pag-indayog sa ibabaw niya.

Her body jerked, her womb shivered in delicious agony. Her walls clenched around him as he continued to fill her. And just after a few seconds when she exploded in oblivion, his hips assaulted her like crazy, his length plunged so deep into her.

"Oh, fuck! Mia!" he cried in delirium. Mahigpit siyang niyakap nito, as he continued to push his groin against her, as his body jerked in madness.

Napasinghap siya nang maramdaman ang pagsirit nang mainit na likido sa kanyang kaloob-looban. His essence filled her womb as he held her in a tight embrace.

For a moment, they were just holding each other tight, their bodies were intimately intertwined. His length remained buried deep within her.

Parehong habol nila ang hininga hanggang sa humupa ang apoy sa pagitan nilang dalawa.