Chapter 19

Napakislot mula sa pagkakahiga sa kama si Mia nang marinig ang sunod-sunod na katok sa pinto. Hindi niya alam na nakaidlip na pala siya habang hinihintay ang pagdating nang inorder na pagkain.

Wala siyang ganang lumabas at kumain sa restaurant ng resort kaya umorder na lamang siya gamit ang telepono na nasa loob ng kanyang cottage.

Sa loob nang maghapon ay hindi siya mapalagay. The thought that her mother was still in the hospital worried her.

Sinubukan niya kanina na magtanong sa reception ng Makilala Doctors Hospital kung nasaan ang silid ni Jasmin Fernan at bibisitahin niya pero wala raw pasyente roon na ganoon ang pangalan. She didn't believe the staff in the reception, but she could do nothing. For sure, Micheal instructed the hospital not to let her see her mother.

Ilang oras pa siyang nagtagal sa hospital hanggang sa napilitan siyang umuwi. She actually tried sneaking in to some of the rooms, just trying her luck to look for her mother, but the hospital staff caught her, and she was driven out of the building.

Kaya wala siyang nagawa kundi ang bumalik na lamang sa Jasmin Mountain Resort at magmukmok sa loob ng kanyang cottage. Mukhang wala na nga siyang magagawa pa kundi ang hintayin na lamang si Josh. 'Di bale, sa susunod na araw ay darating na ito. Makakagalaw na rin siya nang maayos.

Muli siyang napakislot nang muling makarinig ng mga katok. She stood up and pulled a towel from a nearby rack. She wiped her face as she walked to the door.

She was anticipating for a resort personnel who brought her dinner, but to her surprise, she saw Micheal when she opened the door.

Kaagad na umasim ang mukha niya at pumormal ang expression. Bakit nandito ang Herodes na ito? She wasn't expecting him to come and see her. Not after his many attempts to avoid her.

“We need to talk,” walang paligoy-ligoy na wika nito. His face looked haggard.

"Talk?" she parroted. Huh? Ilang beses na siyang nag-attempt na mag-usap sila nang maayos.  Pero ayaw nitong makipag-cooperate. But here he was now, wanting to talk to her?

"Yes. We have to talk," he said seriously.

Kaagad na napaatras siya nang lumapit ito. She retreated inside the cottage. Pumasok ito sa loob. His eyes were on her, roaming from her face down her foot, assessing her. Matiim ang pagkakatitig nito sa kanya na nagdudulot ng kakaibang antisipasyon sa kanyang kaibuturan.

He pushed the door, shutting it behind him. Bigla yatang naging maalinsangan ang ihip ng hangin sa loob ng cottage nang mapag-isa silang dalawa.

Her heart started to ram inside her chest. There was something in his eyes when he looked at her. Desire? That was when she realized that she was only wearing a cotton short shorts that clung at her skin tight and showed a hint of her underwear. Her top was a cotton tank top that showed an ample part of her cleavage. And she wasn't wearing a bra.

Napatingin siya sa sariling dibdib nang makitang nakatingin si Micheal doon. And she gasped when she saw her puckered n1pples straining against the soft, cotton material.   

Kaagad na ibinalabal niya ang hawak na towel sa kanyang katawan, hiding her body from him. She didn't know but the beating of her heart was insane! Ni hindi yata siya makahinga nang maayos.

Micheal inside her cottage, with that glint of desire in his eyes, was trouble. And she should drive him out. He couldn't stay when she could feel the height of s3xual tension between them.

“We have nothing to talk about already, Micheal," wika niya kahit nanginginig na yata ang kanyang kalamnan. "Wala ka namang planong makinig, hindi ba? I'm tired talking to you as well. You've been really difficult to deal with. I don't know why you're here, but you can go now. My lawyer will be arriving a day after tomorrow. I'll let him fix things that are needed to be fixed."

His mouth twitched. "Ganyan ka lang kadaling mapagod, ha, Mia?" He took steps closer to her.

Bigla siyang nag-panic. She could feel the rush of heat as he slowly close the gap between them. "No!" She raised her hand to stop him from coming closer.  "You can just leave, Micheal. We can talk some other time. Kapag nandito na ang abogado ko."

Pero patuloy ito sa paglapit sa kanya. Patuloy siya sa pag-atras hanggang sa tumama ang mga paa niya sa paanan ng kama. "I said leave!" she hissed at him this time around.

He was about a meter away from her when she avoided him and rushed to the door. Ang plano niya ay buksan ang pintuan at paalisin ito. Pero sinaklit nito ang braso niya. Nabitawan niya ang hawak na towel at nahulog iyon sa sahig, leaving her body that was just clad in a thin piece of clothing exposed in his eyes.

"Mia..." he whispered in a thick, hoarse voice as his eyes feasted on her body.

"Let me go!" angil niya rito. Pero hindi siya pinakawalan ng lalaki. Sa halip ay inabot siya nito at hinapit ang katawan niya palapit sa katawan nito.

Her soft br3asts crushed against his hard body. The rush of sensations to her senses as their skin brushed gave her an exhilirating goosebumps.

Biglang nanlambot ang mga tuhod niya. Napakapit siya rito. His manly musk filled her nose, and it was intoxicating.

Mas lalo pa siyang hinapit nito. She tried to push him away, but his hand held her securely on the nape and tilted her head. She looked up. Their eyes met. His intense, dark eyes were even darker than ever. She could see a cloudy smoke of passion in  them, and she gasped when his face came down on hers.

Lumapat ang mainit na mga labi nito sa kanya. She panicked inside, but her body froze. Her eyes widened when she realized what happened.

Micheal kissed her! She was too shocked to even react. For in twenty-six freaking years, it was the first time that a man kissed her on the lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ayiiiiiiiii!!!!!! Exciting na ang kasunod guys! So don't forget to VOTE and leave a COMMENT.

Till next update.

xoxo,
Sharon Rose