Chapter 29

His fingers clasped around her hands, interlocking their fingers together, then, he secured both of her hands above her head. She struggled to break free, but he held her firmly, his body pinning her in place.

Biglang pinangapusan ng hininga si Mia. Their position was very intimate. Magkadikit ang mga katawan nila, tanging manipis na tela lamang ng kanyang pajama ang pagitan nila ng lalaki. And the thin material easily absorbed the heat coming from his hard as a steel body. The heat crept under her skin, circling around the swell of her breasts, and her nipples hardened in an instant.

Blood rose to her cheeks in embarrassment as her body reacted to their intimate closeness. Her soft breasts were crushed against his hard chest, but the rush of heat that tingled her flesh pushed her peaks to swell even more in delight.

She was mortified at how wanton her body reacted to Micheal's advances. Naalala niya ang insidenteng hinalikan siya nito noon. That time when he dared to touch her for the first time. She felt the same now. His nearness easily enflamed and scorched her skin. Her flesh was starting to burn from deep within.

At nahihiya siya sa inaakto niya! She shouldn't feel this way! She shouldn't be sexually aroused just because he was on top of her as if he was dominating her. Pero hindi niya makontrol ang reaksiyon ng kanyang katawan. Darn!

"Mia..." his voice was like a caress that made her skin singe even more.

She looked straight into his dark eyes, and she found herself mesmerized. Micheal's smoldering stare could simply bring her to another dimension. His eyes had the power to annihilate her defenses. Kagaya na lamang ngayon. The invisible wall between them was slowly breaking down.

"I couldn't believe I married a very pretty woman in you, Mia," he murmured softly. His voice fondled her skin like soft feathers, igniting the small tongues of flames that were already laving her senses. His dark eyes hovered around her face, squinting with undeniable passion.

She knew that she had to look somewhere else, but she dared to look at him, and she was lost in the deep depths of his soul. He was on top of her, and she could feel how different her body was from his. She was quite soft and pliable underneath him, while he was strong and hard as steel over hers.

"Stop this, Micheal!" she hissed at him, trying to regain her resolve, doing her best to resist him. "Hindi ako nakikipaglokohan sa iyo! Let go of me, and go back to your room!" She forced her voice to sound authoritative and threatening, but deep inside she was slowly melting.

Oh God, but she was liquefying as he moved on top of her, as his body rubbed against hers. Her body jolted at the onslaught of sexual tension.

"Stop!" she desperately barked, her voice became softer as she felt the spark of flames growing hotter inside her as his body continued to brush against hers tormentingly. This had to stop before she ever lost her mind!

But his lips only twisted in a sly grin. And bejesus, but it just made him more sinfully handsome! Micheal really knew how to use his charms against her. Damn him!

"Hindi ako nakikipaglokohan sa iyo, Mia," he whispered nonchalantly. "We're now a married couple, and we're in our honeymoon, remember?" He lowered his head, and inhaled her fragrance. "So we are supposed to do this – fuck each other till our hearts' content." Muli nitong sinamyo ang leeg niya, and deliberately brushed his lips over her exposed skin.

Napamulagat sa narinig si Mia. Her insides trembled violently as heat blasted in her core. It was just a split second, and a pool of hot liquid slithered between her thighs, damping her underwear like crazy.

Hindi siya makapaniwala sa naging reaksiyon ng kanyang katawan. It defiled her resolve. She was melting and burning, at hindi pupuwede iyon! Now more than ever that she had to stop this madness or else, she would be totally drawn under Michael's sexual proddings. Halos mabingi na siya sa lakas nang pagtibok ng puso niya. Naghalo-halo na ang kanyang nararamdaman. Pero nangingibabaw ang kakaibang damdaming dulot nang pagkakalapit nila ng lalaki, nang pagkikiskisan ng mga katawan nila. "Ang kasunduan ay kasunduan, Micheal," pagpapaalala niya rito. "Don't give me reasons to file an early annulment dahil lamang sa hindi ka marunong tumupad ng usapan."