Chapter 14: What had I just done? (R-RATED: DIRTY CHAPTER)

Alright guys. This chapter is very dirty, so im warnin' ya! Hope you guys like it! Be sure to comment and tell me what you think :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taseena's POV:

I examined Niall's expression as he pressed the red button on his phone and put his phone back in his pocket.

"Um.. Let's-Let's go, love" , he said nervously, avoiding eye contact.

I looked at him. That expression looked really familiar.

Like whenever that guy, sent me a threatening text.

I couldnt help but think... was he harrasing Niall, too?

I took Niall's hands and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Niall. Who was that?", i asked seriously.

"Uhh.. that was.. just.. um just an old friend! He was the one that used to live here, but he left." , he responded slowly, making it obvious that he wasnt telling the truth.

"How come you didnt talk back?", i asked confused.

"He-", he sighed. "Taseena. Um, there's somethin i needa tell you. I feel really uncomfortable lying to you... here, come here."

He said as he gestured me to sit on the bed, and i didnt even want to know what he wanted to tell me. Was he being harassed, as well?

We sat on the edge of the bed and he sighed before he started speaking.

"Um. I- I really dont know how to say this, i- i feel so damn ashamed.", he said, his voice breaking as he spoke, causing me to tear up. I never want to see this beautiful man cry.

"Niall..baby, it's alright, What's wrong? Please- Please don't cry.", i whispered as i rubbed his back, and my voice breaking, as well.

He took a deep breath and i could tell he was trying to hold back the tears.

He cleared his throat.

"So, when i handed you the keys to go back to the car at the parking lot, i was left alone, all alone with that horrible man. I dont even remember exactly what had went on, but there is one thing i do remember and i cant even think straight. Things happened. Terrible things happened, and i had wished i had never, ever done it. But.. It just dosent make sense", he said softly, considering the door was still left wide open.

"I'm not readin' you clearly, Niall"

"I'm a monster.", he said blandly just staring off into space with an expression of... nothing.

I cleared my throat.

"Niall, you're not a monster. The last thing you are, is a monster. Everyone loves you , and if not, they're jelly.", i said calmly.

"God hates me. ", he said with that same expression of.. nothing.

"Niall! Dont-- Stop! Dont say that! That is pure bullshit. God does not hate you!!", I defended.

"I killed him, Taseena!! You dont understand! I killed him! I- killed him. And what doesnt make sense is.. he's still alive!! How the fuck is that possible?!"

My throat immediately went dry and i felt like i was punched in the stomach with a 30 pound brick.

My vision was all of a sudden extremely blurry and i felt like i couldnt breathe.

He had to be lying!

My sweet Nialler couldn't be capable of actually killing a guy could he??

Or.. was he telling the truth?