Chapter 18: Rejected

Taseena's POV:

"That was weird," i thought aloud, as i put down my phone on to the table.

"What was weird?", Niall spoke, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Mom and dad usually never check up on me, no matter where i am. It was kinda weird to talk to my dad after such a long time." i admitted, as i snuggled a bit more into Niall's chest. It was still dark in the house with just the candle lights fluttering around as our only source of light. The boys were on their way here and max and Jake were still stuck at the store. Who knows where Uncle Yasar is?

"We're all alone in the dark.", i spoke, as i placed my tiny hand on his bare chest. He had placed his abnormally large hands on top of mine and hummed.

"Well, what do you want to do?" he asked in that raspy voice of his, as he stared right through my brown eyes. Being the horny teenager i am, i had only one thing to do in my mind. I looked up to his signature, blue, sparkling eyes, while my lips curled into a devious, smirk. I had adjusted my body closer to his, if that was even possible. I traced my finger down his defined jaw-line, his bare chest, then his stomach, and slowly approached my way to his member. I lightly pressed my hand on his crotch and tugged at his khakis. I moved my face closer to his, with our nose touching.

"Take advantage of the time we have alone together, " i whispered, as i moved my lips closer to his.

Before i could've smashed my lips onto his, he jerked away and stood up next to the couch, leaving me to feel rejected and shocked. I looked at him in confusion, while he stared back at me awkwardly.

"We shouldn't be doing this, " he said firmly. "We might be alone, but we should'ne be doing this. We just got into a shit load of trouble because we were caught having sex. I don't want to get into any more trouble."

"But, we're home alone, remember?", i reasoned, now frustrated. "We don't have to go all the way.."

"Do you not understand? I don't want to get into any more trouble with your brother. He already hates me, ", he explained, scratching his head, showing a sign of nervousness.

"Niall...", i started, as i got up from the couch. I paced closer to him and placed my hand on his lower stomach. He looked down at my hand and jerked away, again.

"Taseena!", he shouted.

"I wasn't-", i started.

"You're such a typical teenager! I almost forgot you were fourteen, ", he said angrily, as he walked away towards the kitchen. My hands were now curled into fists, indicating that i was pissed.

"Excuse me?!", i replied, trying to keep calm. I fast-walked into the kitchen, where he was preparing a sandwich for himself.

"I meant that you're just a typical teen that only wants to have sex..", he said calmly, as he set down the mayonnaise on the table next to the bread, lettuce, and turkey.

"Didn't i just fucking say that we didn't have to go all the way?! I am not hungry for sex. I was just insisting to show some of my goddamn love to you, since i haven't seen you in almost a week! If you think I'm such a teenager, then why are you even still with me? If I'm so childish for you, then why don't you just drop me, and go find someone your own age?", i was now shouting in his face and he had already made his sandwich. He pulled out a knife to slice the sandwich in half.

"Taseena, stop-"

"After all we've been through about our age difference, how dare you say that bullshit to me?" i said about to break into tears. "You should just leave me then,"