Chapter 8: I Want to Play a Game...

Taseena's POV:

"What are you grinning at?!", Niall shouted.

"2 forbidden lovers.", he smirked, tilting his head,  looking straight at me. 

wha-WHAT. 

Did Louis... know?? That's not possible. I've only been here for a couple of days. How could he have found out?? I think im getting sick. 

I acted like i had no idea what he was talking about, avoiding eye contact.

"What the hell are you talking about??", Niall demanded. 

"I'm just trying to protect you, Niall !!", Louis screamed.

I was legit scared at this point. 

I could feel the bile climbing up my throat.

"What's going on over here??", Liam asked as he walked up to us. 

"Nothing. Just disecting the facts.", Louis said, acting normal, all of a sudden. 

"Nothing.", Niall growled, as he darted up the stairs, nearly knocking Louis down. 

These boys clearly had issues with getting along. 

"Uhh.." i said, trying to fill up the awkward silence. 

"When do we leave for the haunted house??"

"Around 8 or 9, whenever it gets dark out!", Liam replied. 

"Cuz then, it's alot more scarier.", Harry stated as he walked up to us, winking. 

"Oh, okay!", I said excited. 

"Uhh.. Taseena? Can i talk to you for a second? ..... in private?", Zayn asked. 

That's weird. 

Hope it's not about anything bad... Did he find out??

Holy fuck. 

"Um sure!", i responded, nervously. 

He led me upstairs, and into his room, looking kind of worried. 

"What's up?", i asked, trying to sound calm. 

"There's something you should know about... Louis.", ,he blurted. 

"uhh what is it?"

"He gets a bit... protective sometimes. Especially with Niall. Cuz he's been through alot. Louis doesn't know when he has crossed the line, and he ends up hurting people. I just.. want you to be careful. Even though we've only known each other for like 3 days, i feel like i've known you alot longer. As your cousin, that cares for you... i want to warn you about this.", he affirmed with guilt and care. 

"What are you talking about? There's nothing going on between me and Niall! We're just.. friends. And... yeah.", i said looking down, a bit frustrated. 

"Taseena. I've seen the way you look at him. The way your eyes shine when you see or talk to him. The way you're always ten times happier when you're with him. The way you blush when you guys are together. Even if it hasnt been stated that you guys are together, i feel like you guys are going to be an item...soon. I know this because, Niall has never been this happy since...well, it's been almost a year. He's been through alot, and you make him happy.", He said with concern. 

I was silent.

Was Niall only really happy when he's with me?? A year!?  That's the last time he was happy?

"Be careful, taseena. I dont want you to get hurt", Zayn warned. 

"What are you talking about?? Niall wouldnt hurt me, or anybody!! Would he?", I yelled.