Chapter 11: Monster

Niall's POV:

I sat in the drivers' seat and inserted the keys into ignition.

I pulled the car into Drive and drove as fast as i could.

I didnt know where i was going, but i needed to find her. She's in danger, i just know it.

Sweat dripped down the side of my head and my heart was going ot beat out of my chest.

I turned a corner and i saw the Starbucks, where we had our first coffee. Where we almost kissed.

I steered into the parking space for Starbucks, and pulled the car to Parking.

I ran out of the car and into the coffee shop., leaving the keys in ignition, not bothering to take them out. I looked left, then right, and there was no sight of her beautiful face.

"Umm.. Sir, are you looking for something?", the cashier asked, confused of what i was doing.

I didnt answer and dashed back to my car and just silently sat there. I teardrop escaped my eye and i wiped it away.

I was thinking about what i had said to her.

~FLASHBACK~

"YOU'RE WHAT?!", i screamed, harshly.

"Niall, please let me ....explain", she said, her voice breaking, as she fell to the ground.

"Get. out. of. my. face. now. just, please"

"Niall...", she cried.

"Get the fuck out of my face, you fatass!!", i shouted.

She stood up and said,

"I'm sorry..", as she ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh. Was i.. that harsh to her? Im a terrible person. a monster.

I called her.. a fatass.

Goddammit, Niall!! What the fuck is wrong with you?? No wonder she went and ran away! Oh my god, why did i say that??

Wait.. the haunted house.

I jolted the gear into Drive and bolted towards the road of the haunted house.

She's there. She's there. Im going to find her.

I glanced at my speed meter, and i was going 95 miles per hour. Holy shit.

I didnt think twice about slowing down or being worried about getting stopped by the cops.

I just need Taseena. My Taseena. My.. Princess.

My hands were shaking from how fast i was going, and considering the fact i dont drive that much, and that i could crash and die any second.

I was swerving in between cars and trucks, trying to get to Taseena as soon as possible.

The roar of Louis' car kept exchanging louder sounds as i increased the speed of my driving.

I could see the Haunted House in the distance. i jerked into the parking lot, and jumped out of the car without bothering to take out the keys, once again. I ran to the entrance, scanning every centimeter of the area, there wasnt anybody here, considering the fact it was only about 11 in the morning. I bolted into the women's bathroom. There was no trace of her. I checked the Men's bathroom,as well, but i still couldnt find her. Where is she?

I walked over to the benches and slammed myself onto the seat, positioning my head dug in my hands.

I messed up. I seriously messed up. I missed looking into her melting brown eyes, and having her in my arms when she is upset, Or when we were in the storage room. Oh my god. The feeling when i kissed her utterly delicious lips that tasted like mint gum, she was chewing earlier in the car, and the warmth of her body whenever we were pressed against each other. I felt sparks within my superior gut every time i just looked at her. She was so addicting. Or when we hugged. Wrapping my arms around her and feeling like nothing could hurt this precious little angel. Knowing that i could protect her from anything.