Chapter 10: Finish With You

Taseena's POV:

I woke up to sweat all over my body and face. My hands were behind my back, tied with thick rope, giving me painful rope burns. I had duck tape over over my mouth, and a black cloth bag over my head, causing my head to tilt down.

I looked around, although i couldn't see anything.

I observed to hear, and.. i was in a vehicle.

a van, i think.

Was i... being kidnapped??

Fuck no.

I sobbed to myself in unease, causing my eyes to sting poisonous tears.

"Shut up, back there!!", i heard a voice scream to the right of where i was sitting.

I was startled, and extremely terrified.

His voice was obviously under a voice changer, causing it to sound like the same exact voice as the Jigsaw from the movie, Saw.

I was in shock, and still trying to process the fact that i was actually being kidnapped.

I thought shit like this only happened in movies, or in the.. ghetto or something.

Apparently, it happens, even in the most safest area.

I wanted to speak... but i couldnt.

I couldnt manage spill out words from my mouth, giving me a feeling of pure rage and frustration.

All i could steer to do was an uneasy, and awkward squeal, that made that guy even more mad.

"What the fuck?! Didnt i tell you to shut the fuck up! I could've already killed you! You're lucky i didnt.", He howled.

I closed my eyes, and i started to think about Niall. And only Niall.

It was unintentional, and that made me even more mad.

I hate him. He's a liar.

He's a jerk.

He's obviously a player, like all the other guys.

He just wanted to 'get it in'.

Well, until he found out how old i really was.

I twisted my hands in circles making the rope burns worse.

"ow..", i whimpered to myself.

All of a sudden, the vehicle stopped moving, and i could hear the guy step out of the car, and slamming the door as he got out.

I froze. How... do i escape?

Oh. Who am i kidding?? There's no way in hell, i'm getting out of here.

Im going to die.

I heard the back doors fly open, and i jerked my head to the left, considering, i was in the back. I still couldnt see anything but i felt a a forceful tug at my left arm.

I whimpered to myself, and he told me to shut up, once again.

"You're comin' with me.", he said as he pulled my off the van and guiding me to wherever he was taking me, since the bag was still over my head.

I'm going to die.

I could feel walking into a building, with the cool rush of the AC slipping over my body.

He slammed me onto the floor teared the bag from my head, and ripped the tape from my mouth, causing me to whimper.

My eyes were shut, and i didnt want to believe the situation that i was in.