Chapter 4: It's Everything About You

Niall's POV:  

I heard Louis call us, and i ran down the stairs, hearing that Zayn had a girl with him! This should be good. Liam and Harry were behind me and we walked into the entrance of the house, and saw Zayn with a girl.

i looked at her. She was alluring. The way she dressed and had her hair up, seems like she didnt try, but still looks gorgeous. More gorgeous than anything in the world. She was smiling, and looked like she was in shock.
Maybe she's a fan!    Oh who the fuck cares. She probably thinks im the ugliest out of the group and that i dont belong here. Like evryone else says. Im starting to think they're right, and maybe i should just stop. Theres no point in expressing my music, if everybody hates me? ~

  I Love how her smile is so genuine, and she seems so lively, and jolly, and... happy. How do people manage to be like that, inside and out??  Damn, Zayn was lucky.   

Her eyes were a chocolate brown, leaaving my taste buds tingling into thinking about chocolate ice cream.. Her hair was so utterly perfect, and her-

wait. I dont even know this person. I dont even know her name?? And she was Zayn's girl! I cant do that to one of my best mates'!! How could i possibly feel this waay about her.  damn, i feel like a creeper. 

  "Umm", Harry hesitated, confused from all the luggage. 

I had to admit, i had no idea what was going on, either.  

"Dont worry, you guys. She's just my cousin. Boys, this is Taseena Hawk, and she came from southern Florida, and she is going to be staying here with us for a little while. She's real cool and you guys are gonna love her!," Zayn introduced.

  Oh, they're just cousins. wait. why was i relieved? i looked at her and shes so admirable. Taseena Hawk. That's such a unique name, memorable and lovely. I smiled to myself.   the boys were introducing themselves, and i was actually distracted. by..her.   

"Im Niall", i said with the most friendliest smile i could put on. 

"Let me take your luggage up to the room you're staying in, and follow me, " Zayn stated. Im guessing she's staying in my room with me, since its the only other room with an empty bed.   

"Uhh, I'll help!, " i hesitated.

She smiled.  HER SMILE.  when she smiled at me, it was like a thousand angels kissed my blue eyes. I blinked in disbelief of how addicting her smile was , cos' i couldnt help but smile either.  

  We walked up the stairs with the luggage, and walked into my room, setting the luggage beside her bed, which was the one closer to the door.   

"there." Zayn said. "The luggage is here, you can take a shower if you want, and Louis was cooking dinner, so-" 

I cut him off saying, " Dinner will be ready in about 20 minutes. Shit, I'm starving!"

I just cussed in front of her. great. now she thinks im a potty mouth and probably hates me forever.   "umm, okay, i think i will take a quick shower. but question: there are two beds in the room, soo am i sharing a room?", she asked in the most blissful way.

Her voice. It was so calm, and raspy, and sexy. She talked slowly, with pace, pronouncing every word perfectly, alot like Harry's.

  "Oh!", I said after a pause, caught up in my own thoughts.

"You're probably just gonna share this room with me! We had a friend that used to live here, but he left, and we never bothered to move his bed, so its still there. So you can share this room with me! I wont be a bother, i promise", I said excited. 

  "OH thanks! And no, you wont be a bother, trust me.", she replied with a wink.

Was she flirting with me? NO WAY. what am i thinking? I should slap my self for even asking myself that.    We laughed. i mostly laughed, not sure how to respond. Zayn went downstairs, and i decided to stay with her.