About Taseena (Introduction of Main Character)

Taseena Hawk 

Hair Color: Black, with a little bit of brown, Long hair(down towards the middle of my lower back)

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Height: 5ft, 2in.

Im only about 14 years old, but people tell me I look alot older, but thats mostly because how i act. I've been through way too much, and i guess that's what matured me. People often mistaken me as 18 or 19, which is crazy. 

My parents dont understand me, and i know alot of teens say that, but i truly do mean it and theres proof. 

They mentally abuse me, and has been doing it ever since i turned 11 years old. 

i dont get why they do it.

Im the type of girl that loves singing, playing guitar, dancing, and acting. I have one older brother, named Jake, and one younger brother, named, Max. My best friend's name is Julie Smith and she is obsessed with this band named One Direction.

Im your typical girl that loves shopping and going to parties, and being with friends.  I admit i am very outgoing and

well-known, but thats not the real me. I hate having haters. I hate that they constantly call me ugly and fat, i already get enough of that at home. 

I do have one secret though, i cut myself. i starve myself. i wear excessive makeup. i cant accept myself. i hate myself. im ugly. im fat. i have tried one way out, but i decided not to. 

I cover my cuts with alot of makeup and i act like i eat all the time, but my friends have never actually seen me pig out. 

People would usually describe me as fun, bubbly, funny, crazy, and nice. But thats becuse i always hide myself. People ALWAYS judge, and if they see the true me, they would consider me a freak. No body knows who i really am, even my family or my closest friends.

Even, my closest friends would describe me as fun, careless, and crazy.

Truth is, I dont even know who i am anymore.

You know why? Mental abuse.