Chapter 1: Cousins

Zayn couldnt take it anymore with the rage he had built up inside of him. He went to his room and just lied on his bed and just started thinking bout how his dad dosent understand him. Ever since he was a kid, his dad would always push him into doing things he wanted, not Zayn. The idea of having unknown, stupid, distant cousins coming to live with him and his bandmates, just absolutley furied him.

Zayn's POV

There was enough room for them to stay at this house, why the fuck do they have to stay at the boys' house. with me and my best friends. i dont know these god damn people, and there's no way in hell, i'm having them live with me. Our break before the tour just started and i wanted to have a vacation with the boys. GOD DAMN IT DAD.  He mentioned 2 boys, one my age, and one about Saffaa's age, 8 years old. He also mentioned a 14 year old girl. SUpposedly, their parents had a business event in Japan, so they have to live with us. My dad and their dad were freinds from college, but i dont get why they have to stay with us. I need- WE need privacy. 

"Zayn! Come down here! They're here! , "  I heard my dad yell from downstairs.

Great. Now they're gonna find out I'm  THE ZAYN MALIK from THE ONE DIRECTION. I dont wanna deal with this bullshit right now. 

I headed downstairs, and i did NOT want to smile at all. i was never this pissed. 

"This is Jake", my dad pointed to the older teenage boy, that looked my age. He was about my height, and his style of clothes seemed simialr to mine. Get your own swag. 

"Hi", he casually said. He seems nice. 

"This is Max", he then pointed to a younger boy that had matching spider man shirt, shorts, and shoes. Damn. He must really like spiderman..

"HAAAAAII", he responded as soon as he was introduced. 

"Um.. hi. ", i replied, creeped out. 

"And this is Taseena", he pointed to a girl about 15- years old. She had long, black hair, and was fairly short. 

"Hello!", she said very joyfully. How do these people remain to stay so jolly? She seems like a very happy person. Reminds me alot of Niall. 

Maybe if i stay with these people, i'll learn not to get worked up so easily. 

"Hi, I'm Zayn!", i said with a fake smile put on my face. i decided to give them a chance.

"These are your distant cousins. They are muslim as well, and they are very wonderful people. They're parents are the funniest people I've ever met! Great Family", my dad said cheerfully. 

" You're from ONE DIRECTION! You're my faaaaaavvvorite!!!!!!", Max said. Aw. That was sweet of him. 

"Haha, yes i am! And thank you, lad. i love your spiderman clothes!", i replied. 

Max gaspin 'Awe', and his eyes widened. He tugged at his sister's jeans and whispered something in her ear and they both smiled. 

Jake just stood there, very politley and i think he seems pretty cool. 

"I decided they should stay here with us, instead of with you. I think you need at least, some privacy." , My dad said. "But there arent enough rooms in this house for all three of them, so Taseena is going to have to stay with you guys. i hope you dont mind, i tried giving you enough priva-"

I cut him off saying, "No, it's fine dad. Thank you for at least trying", i said in the most thankfull and happy way, with a hug to show appreciation. 

"Soo, i have to stay with you and 'the guys'? Who does that refer to?", Taseena asked. 

"oh, the rest of the ladds, of course. Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry.", I replied matter- of- factly.