Chapter 6: My Heart Skips a Beat

Taseena's POV:

I checked my iPhone.

5:56am.

I Could not sleep at all the entire night. That text message sunk into my head, and i couldnt get it out.

'Better have 911 on speed dial tomorrow, cuz with the boys gone, i can have you all to myself(; '

There was NO way in hell that, that was a coincidence. It was obvious that something bad is going to happen and my head won't stop spinning. My stomach is constantly being explored with my nerves, making me even more nervous and terrified than i already am.

I was lying on my bed in the dark, with the tiniest peak of sunlight poking out from the window.

To my right was the most beautiful and flawless human creature dreaming away. A unexpected tear ran down my right cheek.

Woah- Why was i crying? Did.. Did i want this guy? I'm being selfish. no. no way. I should leave him alone, im only fourteen.

I got out of bed, rubbing my eyes from not getting any sleep at all last night. I was about to head out the door to get some fresh air, but just as i touched the doorknob, i heard the most sexiest voice coming from behind me.

"Taseena...Where..Where are you going, love?", Niall asked in a tired and raspy voice.

I turned around startled, but pleased. (:

"Umm.. i couldn't sleep, so i was going to get some fresh air.." , i responded. "sorry i woke you up, i- i didnt mean to, i was trying to be-"

"No, it's fine..", he said as he sat up rubbing his eyes. He yawned and it was so freaking adorable.

"Umm.. Taseena?", he questioned.

"Yeah?", i said as i walked towards him.

" I feel really bad that you have to stay home alone, after just settling in here, so i was wondering..if you wanted to go get some early morning coffee? I mean, you don't have to if you dont want to, but i thought that maybe i would make it up to you by getting you some coffee at starbucks?" , he buzzed looking down, slightly blushing. Awwh(:

Wait. He is asking me out? Like- he is taking me out.

No. What am i thinking? He just felt BAD for me. whatever.

"Umm.. no, it's fine. I am actually in a mood for some early morning coffee", i said with a smile.

"Good.(:", He said walking towards the bathroom. " What time is it by the way?"

"umm.." i searched my iPhone from my bed, and answered as i grabbed it, "6:14am"

"Okay, we'll go right after i finish using the restroom" , He said right before closing the door.

I searched for a hoodie from my luggage, considering that it's alot chillier in the UK than in Florida.

I tugged it onto my head, and over my body, self checking how my hair looked. I looked into my Mirror iPhone Screen Protector, and i looked like shit.

shit.

I hurried to get some pencil eyeliner and glided it across my waterlines.

Better.

I was startled by the sound of the bathroom door opening to see Niall smiling.

wow boys pee fast

"Let's go!", He smiled, before grabbing his keys and his wallet. He tugged a hoodie over his head and we both headed downstairs.

Damn, he looks really attractive.