Chapter 2: Road to getting along

Taseen's POV:

So, Zayn was driving me to their house, so i can live with ONE DIRECTIION. I CANNOT PROCESS THIS. What if they're disgusted just becuz im only, like, 14?

I look over to my left to see a calm Zayn driving. He's so perfect, why can't i be like that? 

"Sooo, you're only 14?? How is that possible, you look like, 18!", he exclaimed, trying to spark up conversation. 

wow. good timing, zayn. 

.....

Was i really gonna do this? No, no, no. I cant. They're gonna HAVE to find out sooner or later..

But they arent gonna like me if im only 14, they'll think im some sort of child. What if they dont like me, JUST BECUZ, im only 14. Tha-

"Helllloo? Are you done fluttering 'round in TaseenaLand now?, " he said, tearing me from my thoughts.

right. that question. was i really going to do this?

"Actualllyyyyy...", i started, giving him an embarrassed, but devious look.

"what?," he said, confused. 

"My parents are crazy, and they tell people I'm only 14, soo.. um, they have people think they're younger. And i'm not actually 14. I know, I know, you think it's crazy. Alot of people do , but it's cuz i have a crazy family!", i said, ending it with a soft giggle. i looked down, REAAAALLLY hoping he bought that BS. 

A couple seconds went by, and i was still looking down at my mint-colored nails,  and i'm starting to think he knows im lying. SHIT.

"Wow. I dont know how to respond to that. But dont worry, my parents are crazier than you think.", he said after a short, but seemingly, long pause. And then chuckled to himself. 

I look up to him, relieved.  He actually bought that bs. 

"haha, yeah..."

"So, how old are you then?" 

"Um.. Im 17. oh gosh, my parents are crazy. And your parents CANNOT be as crazy as mine.."

Zayn looked at me, kinda shocked. 

"WOW! I was close! and trust me, they're crazier.", he said.

We both laughed.

He told me a story about how his parents wanted to impress a rich family, when he was alot younger, so , his mom and dad jumped onto one of the waitors' back, and told him to 'GEDDIYAPP' 

We kept exchanging stories and shared laughs along the entire ride.

.

"Alright 'not-so-14-but-18-looking-but-17-yearrs-of-age' Taseena, we have reached our destination.", he said. 

We both chuckled and stepped out of the car. 

wow. we were getting along! I actually like this guy. this guy. as in Zayn Malik. as in my cousin. 

But. with a lie. He wont- THEY wont mind. would they?

Anyways, He's not so bad, after all. I smiled to myself. 

One down, 4 more to go.

~~~~~~~