Chapter 7: Terrified

Taseena's POV:

I was frozen standing next to my bed with my phone in my hand. At this point i didnt know what to do. I cant tell anyone and i think im about to be murdered or raped, or something. I just.. i just dont know wat to do.

I jumped by the sound of the bathroom door opening to see Niall in a "free hugs" t- shirt. Ugh. This boy is just way too desiring.

"Hey, you alright?", he asked as he put his cell phone in his pocket from his bed, in a rushing manner.

"um.."

"NIALL! WE NEED TO LEAVE. NOW.", Louis yelled as he came in.

"Oh okayy, i'm coming, i'll meet you guys downstairs! i promise, i'll be there in a sec", Niall responded.

Louis looked at us in a funny way, glared, and stormed out of the room.

What was his problem?

"What happened, taseena? You seem... a bit.."

"No, everything's fine, niall! umm.. i just, i think im gonna finally get some sleep, since i didnt get any last night!", i said with another fake smile put on my face.

"Oh, okay! If you need anything, just call one of us!", he said as he was heading towards the door.

"Okay!", i said cheerfully. the last thing i am right now is cheerful.

"Preferably, me would be fine", he said with a wink before walking out the door, running down the stairs, and slamming the front door downstairs.

Right now i would be the happiest person in the world and jumping off the walls to the fact that Niall Horan almost kissed me, and that he had been flirting with me.

But how could i be happy when someone has been harrassing me? And when i dont even know who that someone is?

I ran to the bathroom, hovered my head over the toilet, and threw up.

I wiped my mouth with my right forearm and stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself in disgust.

A tear escaped from my right eye and it slowly transformed into a cascade of waterfalls. I curled up by the bathroom wall with my knees pulled into my chest and let out my silent cries.

After 10 minutes of sobbing to myself, i shot up to the sound of a banging noise downstairs.

I was silent.

The banging was loud and sharp and created a piercing vibration in my head, causing me to scream.

I slowly walked towards the door, and down the stairs, while my legs and body were trembling of fear and confusion. I was in front the the staircase, downstairs, and to my right was the living room, and the backyard door was behind the couches.

To my left was the entrence door with a side window.

I stood there in dead air and the banging had faded away.

Was i growing to be.. deranged?? demented?

I walked back up the stairs, slowly entered my room and sat on my bed.

the house was unusually quiet.

I looked at my iPhone but there weren't any new messages. It slowly began to mock me.

I felt like i needed some text messages and i needed to figure who and WHY they were doing this. I needed answers.

I grabbed my phone and stared at the blocked number.