Chapter 15: Everything happens for a reason, right?

Taseena's POV:

I watched in horror as my older brother lifted his fist in the air as he forced it at Niall's precious face, leaving him to immediately fall on the ground with blood plunging down his nose.

"Niall!!", i screamed covering my mouth wincing and shrieking in horror as i fell to the ground next to Niall protecting him from being hit again, with tears stinging my eyes. The rest of the boys rushed in and could only assume what had happened and watched in shock.

"God Damn it, Taseena! Move!!", Jake shouted as he clawed my shoulders, and threw me over a feet away.

"Hey! Calm down, mate!! Don't do this! You're better than this!", i heard Liam yell at the top of his lungs, as i closed my eyes in pain, curling up into a ball, only sobbing out painful tears.

"Niall! Jake, Stop it!", Zayn screamed.

I managed getting up and Harry rushed over hugging me, asking if i was okay. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped me with it, with my eyes closed the entire time with tears running down my cheeks. I really didn't want to see what was going on behind Harry.

But then it hit me.

Niall doesn't deserve this. he's an amazing guy, and Jake is just being himself. but he wont stop hitting Niall until he's half dead, and in condition to go to the hospital.

I nearly knocked Harry over and grabbed Jake by the shirt and threw him to the ground.

"Stop!! Stop it, please!! Goddamn it, Jake! It wasnt his fault! If you're going to be hitting someone, hit me. ", i yelled at the top of lungs trying not to burst into tears.

"Dont be ridiculous, Taseena! Im your older brother! I need to do this.", he yelled from the ground, shocked.

"You don't understand! I told him to do it! I was the one who thought of the idea! He did nothing but just obey what i said!", i defended.

He slowly got up to his feet, his face in shock.

"Wh-what?", he nearly whispered.

"It's not his fault. it was me, it was ALL me!! Please dont hit, Niall! Dont blame him, blame me. And.. I know its hard for you to believe, but... there's this thing called growing up. And that's exactly what I'm doing!"

He blinked.

"But.. you're only FOURTEEN! That's just utterly wrong."

I could feel my hands curling up into a fist, but it took everything i had to keep myself from hitting my older brother.

"I dont think you truly know who i am, do you? Do you ever realize what i go through? No. Have you ever heard the things our parents say to me? No! Do you have to act like nothing bothers you, when it's truly ripping you apart? NO!", i yelled with all my anger rushing up to my head.

"What are you trying to say?", he questioned sharply.

"Im not who you think i am. Im not the sweet loving girl that you know and love. To be honest, i dont even know who i am. But what i do know is... i dont need your protection. I guess, the things i go through mature me. And i hate to say it, but... Please just leave me alone!!"

"what HAPPENS IF YOU'RE- GOD FORBID- PREGNANT???", he screamed nearly in tears.

"We practiced safe sex.", i whispered with my head down.

There was a silence in the room, and everyone's expressions in the room was literally hard to read. You could tell that they were all trying to process, but even I was trying to process the fact that i had lost my virginity to THE Niall Horan of One Direction.