Chapter 5: Unexpected Message

Taseena's POV

I walked into the bathroom, stripped my clothes off, and stepped into the shower. I love having hot water run down my entire body, making me feel like all my problems just drain along with the steaming water. 

I couldn't stop thinking about him. This is ridiculous, cuz im only 14. When- HOW am i gonna tell them the truth?? 

I decided to push away my stressful thoughts to the side, and start singing. Singing helps me escape all the shit i get stuck in in this screwed up world. 

As i was washing my hair, my voice seemed to get louder, and by now, i could imagine myself performing on a stage filled with thousands of people, appreciating my music.

I turned off the shower and slipped into something a bit more comfortable, after blowdrying my hair.

As i was about to head out the door, i heard my iPhone buzz. Looking at the screen, i saw that it was from a blocked number with a text. i opened the message, causing my eyes to widen in fear: 

"i know your secret. All of them. 

Be careful upon your actions, as i will interfere with the ones your heart touches. "

I have barely been here for a day, and i already have people sending me threats.

It's probably just some sicko trying to pull a practical joke. 

i ignored the text, ran downstairs, walked into the kitchen, to find 5 beautiful boys setting up the table for dinner.

how. attractive.

is this.

"TASEEENA! Darlingg, come sit upon the chair of lovelyness, to feed your beautiful mouth of wonder", Louis exclaimed in a royal accent, gesturing me to the chair.

I giggled and sat down to find myself in front of food heaven.

My mouth watered to the sight of Lasagna, Mashed potatoes, breadsticks, grilled chicken, and lemonade. 

"Yes! Food! I love you guys so much for giving me heaven", i uttered, as i set down everything that was on the table, onto my plate.

I looked up to see the boys shocked, and Harry was just mentally seducing me. oh lord.

"what? never seen a girl eat before?", i said as i bit my breadstick. 

"Not more than Niall", Zayn proclaimed. 

"Watever, just eat, will ya?", i rolled my eyes, playfully. 

"So,  do you have a boyfriend??", Harry winked.

"HARRY!",  Liam barked. 

I glanced at Niall, to see his eyes, suddenly in interest. 

"No, it's fine, Liam! And, no harry, i do NOT have a boyfriend. And you certainly wont be taking that title" i mocked. 

The boys were dying o laughter 'cos i had just 'burned' Harry. 

"Apply cold water to burned area", Niall stated. 

I shoved a giant peice of lasagna into my mouth. 

Niall smiled at his sight of that, and i was confused. Did he think i was disgusting, 'cos i was eating like this, and smiled to throw me off? I put my fork down, and decided to eat a bit more politly. 

"So, do you have any hobbies, or talents, or anything?", Niall asked, wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Umm.." i looked up to see all of them in interest.