Big Brother

Ok so I saw a post on Pinterest that I forgot to save, bit basically it was talking about Merlin being adopted by Leon's family as they were extremely close to Balinor and owed them a debt. So big brother Leon is here to stay 😂

This is gonna start the same time as the first season, but the only thing that's different is that Leon and Merlin are related.

---

Merlin pushed up the backpack that was slipping of his shoulders and strolled into the lower town. He was finally aloud to leave his adopted family's estate and join his brother in Camelot. Merlin was beyond excited to see Leon after three months. His duties as a knight weighed him down and prevented him from visiting.

The town was busier than the boy expected. People running around, carrying baskets of food or clothes. He caught sight of a couple of guards and his hopes rose. Was this Leon?

He pushed through the crowd in the direction of the Knights. With people out of the way he could see that there was a third man with them. Quite tall and stoic with tufts of tamed blonde hair blowing in the gentle summer breeze. He was throwing knives at a target.

A moving target? Under closer inspection he could see that a young boy was huddled behind the wooden shield, running around to please his master. The man started to throw the knives harder until the servant lost his footing and fell to the floor. This slip up sparked laughter in the crowd that made Merlin's blood boil.

"Get up!" The blonde laughed, picking up a new set of knives. The servant got to his feet shakily and repositioned the shield. The man wound up his arm and threw the knive with such speed that the shield cracked. From where Merlin was standing he could see a small line of blood on the boy's arm that tipped him over the edge.

"Hey!" He shouted, stepping through the crowd. The blonde whipped around, suddenly looking furious. "You have had your fun my friend."

Despite his anger Merlin tried his best to be polite. The blonde looked him up and down and laughed sharply.

"Do I know you?" Merlin shook his head. "Yet you call me friend."

"That was my mistake." The blonde nodded in agreement with an incredulous look on his face.

"I would never have a friend who could be such an ass." The blonde raised his arm as if ready to punch Merlin when a tall, curly haired figure stepped in front of him.

"I am so sorry for my brother's behaviour sire. This is his first time in Camelot." Leon turned to Merlin and slapped the back of his head. "You idiot what were you thinking?" He hissed.

The blonde looked slightly amused at this exchange. "So you are the famed Merlin. I see you live up to your brother's stories."

Merlin rolled his eyes slightly, not liking his attitude. Then what Leon had said suddenly clicked. "Wait sire?"

"Yes Merlin. Only you would choose to pick a fight with the Prince." Leon said with a hint of laughter in his voice. Merlin looked over his brother's shoulder and assessed the man who he now knew to be Arthur Pendragon.

"I stand by what I said." This time Leon couldn't hold back his laughter.

"Leon get him out of here before I put him in the stocks." Arthur stated, hands on his hips and pouting slightly at the insult.

Arthur watched as the two men walked in the direction of the castle. Something about the boy captivated him. He will definitely be seeing him again that's for sure.

Leon is such a mother figure and I love him for that. Literally the only person in Camelot with more than one functioning brain cell