Just Friends eh?

Ask and you shall receive The_Dance_Dragon one Perwaine fluff fic coming up!!! With some added twists and turns for ~flavour~

---

They're friends. That's what Gwaine keeps telling himself as he watches Percival stagger through the courtyard doors towards him. Their eyes lock and the world goes radio silent. Suddenly all that matters is the two of them, together.

They're just friends.

"Don't do that again!" Gwaine cried out, running towards Percival whilst scanning his rather large form for wounds.

"I couldn't sit back and do nothing. I had to go, Gwaine." Percival retorted although his eyes softened at the concern from the smaller man.

"Are you insinuating I did nothing?" Percival rolled his eyes and gazed down at Gwaine who wore his signature smirk.

"Of course not, you know what I mean."

"I know, I understand I just wish you would have told me before rushing of all heroically. I could have helped."

"You're just mad I didn't say goodbye." Percival teased, getting closer. That's how friends act, right? Getting so close your basically in each other's arms, crossing personal boundaries without a second thought.

"So what if I am?" Gwaine challenged confidently, although he was slowly being guided backwards by Percival.

"Just admit it."

"Admit what, big guy."

"That you missed me." Gwaine let out a small yelp as his back came in contact with the wall. Deep crimson creeped across his face as he stared up at Percival.  He was rendered incapable of thought as those icy blue eyes sent shivers down his spine. You feel that with a friend. It's normal.

"Okay," Gwaine whispered with a new found confidence. He leant in close enough for his lips to graze the tip of Percival's ear. "I did miss you."

Now it was Percival's turn to shiver at the seductive purr that echoed in his mind. He tried to pull away put found himself moving towards the smaller man, destination clear in mind. How could he resist? Placing two delicate fingers under his chin, Percival claimed Gwaine's lips for his own. Gwaine quickly melted into the kiss, moving in sync with the other. Everything felt right, like they were meant to be together. The way their lips slotted together as if they were sculpted specifically for this purpose. The way their hands entwined together in such a way even the strongest magic couldn't pry them apart.

Maybe they are more than friends.