18: Isabella Whitlock

-Isabella-

I watch at Jacob lies down on the couch, smirking that cocky smirk. He looks at me and I smile softly at him. Aro sits beside Jacob and frowns.

"Are you sure you want this?" Jacob nods.

"See you on the flip side!" Aro leans down and sinks his fangs into Jacobs neck. Jacob let's out an ear piercing scream as the venom enters his blood stream. I stand frozen watching as Jacob squirms. Jaspers arm is wrapped securely around my waist and his breath is tickling my neck. Three days. Only three days until I can see him again. Jacob. My Jacob. Aro stands up and wipes his mouth on a napkin before walking out of the room. Slowly everyone leaves leaving me and Jasper with Jake. I slowly step forward towards my Bestfriend. I grab Jacobs hand and his warmth is slowly going out. I listen as Jacobs heart beats faster. Jacobs hand reaches down and pulls me up, I snuggle into his chest and watch Jacob.

"Let's go hunt," Jasper whispers to me. I try to pry myself out of his grip to stay but he is holding me tightly. "Isabella we won't miss anything. I promise." I look up at Jasper and he looks sincere. I nod and allow him to lead me out,  looking over my shoulder at Jacob. Jasper and I run into the forest but I don't really feel like hunting. I just run, and run. Trying to get my emotions out of me but unfortunately that isn't working. Jasper comes out of no where and pulls me into his arms.

"I'm okay," I whisper softly.

"Isabella I can feel your emotions," Jasper chuckles slightly. "There is no need to try and hide your feelings because it won't work."

"Its just so hard. Jacob wouldn't be doing this if I had forgiven him," I say angrily. I am not angry at anyone but myself! This is all my fault.

"Izzy Jake is doing this so he can be with you," Jasper whispers. "He wouldn't be doing this if he didn't want to be your friend."

"I want to change my last name," I whisper.

"What do you mean Izzy?"

"I want to become a Whitlock." Jasper pulls away so he can look me in the eye. Shock is evident on his face but he is smiling brightly. Jasper smiles at me and pulls something out of his back pocket. He gets down on one knee and places a small box in my hand.

"Isabella Marie Swan, I promise to be with you forever. Will you  marry me?" He opens the box and I examine the ring. Its a beautiful gold ring with emerald gems in it. I nod my head and smile.

"Yes!!" Jasper slips the ring on my finger and stands pressing his lips to mine. I open my mouth to deepen the kiss, spinning around like we are young. This is what makes my life so amazing. Having Jasper in it. He is mine, and I am his, it's been that way all along.

"I love you," Jasper whispers pressing his forehead to mine.

"I love you," I reply kissing his quickly. Jasper and I stay in this embrace for hours loosing track of time. The moon is the only light as we head back to Volterra and I rush to Jake. "Jake I wish you were awake right now," I whisper to him. "Jasper and I are engaged." I softly press my lips to his forehead and rush upstairs to tell Jane.

-Jacob-

Its all dark and I am burning alive. I try to scream but I cannot find my voice.

"Jake I wish you were awake right now," her angelic voice whispers. "Jasper and I are engaged." A pair of soft lips touch my skin and then she is gone. No! No! NO! They cannot get married!!! God Damn it!! Bella is supposed to be mine!

-Isabella-

Jane drags me out shopping. I groan but she won't let me out of it. We head to a wedding shop and I am shoved into a changing room with an arm full of wedding dresses. None of the dresses catch my eye until I put the last one on. It hangs down to my feet and its train is short and elegant. The back isn't covered but it has patterns made from lace and the sleeves are long. I walk out and Jane smiles at me.

"This is the dress!"

Quick A/N:
Its supposed to be the same dress from Breaking Dawn but I described it from memory!
Back to the story!!

I smile at nod. "This is my dress." I quickly change back into my casual clothes and we pay for the dress. Jacob isn't supposed to wake up for two more days and I'm getting married tomorrow. Aro will marry us and we won't be going on a honeymoon for a while so I can help Jacob!

+++

Jane applies a light foundation to my face and dark mascara allowing my eyes to seem bigger. I slip into my dress and Jane helps me clip in my veil. Jane is my only bridesmaid and Alec is the best man. We stand at the start of the aisle waiting for the song to begin. The music starts and Jane begins to walk away from me. I wait three seconds before starting. My hands shake with nerves but when I look at Jasper, nothing is important. When I reach him I hold his hands in mine and nod slightly to Aro. There is a small audience, only the Volturi members were invited.

"Ladies and gentleman, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the marriage of Jasper Whitlock and Isabella Swan," Aro smiles. We are using traditional vows. Aro turns to Jasper. "Repeat after me. I, Jasper Whitlock."

"I, Jasper Whitlock," Jasper smirks at me.

"Take you Isabella Swan."

"Take you Isabella Swan," tears begin to fill both of our eyes.

"To have an to hold."

"To have and to hold," Jasper strokes my hand with his thumb.

"For better or for worse," I say.

"For richer or for poorer," Jasper pronounces his words slowly.

"In sickness and in health," I whisper.

"To love," Jasper's eyes haven't left mine.

"To cherish. As long as we both shall live," I finish.

"I do," Jasper smiles.

"I do."

"I love you," jasper whispers to me.

"I love you too," I murmur before our lips collide. The crowd cheers but I am too absorbed in the kiss to care.

"I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Whitlock!"

I am Mrs Isabella Marie Whitlock, married to the God of War!

A/N:
Two updates in one day!
Mr and Mrs Whitlock!
I used the vowels out of the wedding scene in the Breaking Dawn movie.
Such a cute chapter!

Next chapter will be Jacob's transformation.
And spoiler!!
He is hawt as a vampire!!!!!!
Stay beautiful!! Xo•oX