22: Family matters

:Isabella:

Jasper, Jacob and I drive in a comfortable silence. The soft pur of the car, the moonlight glowing our skin, the soft breaths we take. Jacob has his eyes closed and if I didn't know better I would presume he would be asleep. I look at Jasper who smiles and takes my hand, holding it over the console seperating us.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you," Jasper says softly placing a kiss on my hand. My phone begins buzzing so I release Jaspers hand and answer it quickly.

"Hello," I say.

"Hello Isabella, it's Carlisle," a voice replies.

"Hello Carlisle, how are you today?" I ask smiling at Jasper, who can hear everything.

"I am fine. How are you?" Carlisle's politeness has always impressed me.

"I am great, Thank-you," I say.

"Would I be correct in presuming that you are on your way to Forks?"

"That's right. Jacob is coming to see his pack."

"Is Jasper with you?" Carlisle asks.

"Yes he is, he is driving."

"Could you please put the phone on loud speaker. There is something you all need to hear." I do as he says. "Greetings Jasper, Jacob."

"Hello Carlisle," Jasper and Jake say at the same time. "Is everything okay?" Jasper asks alone.

"Yes, everything is fine. Something... Peculiar happened the other day," Carlisle says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"We were relaxing at home when we were visited by a nomad. A women. No older than 21. She looked very familiar, although we had never seen her. She said she was looking for someone," Carlisle says. In the background I can hear Emmett's booming laugh.

"Who?" Jacob asks, obviously with less patience than myself and Jasper.

"Jasper. She was searching for Jasper," my eyes close and I can feel Jaspers pain. Who could it be? I ask him in my mind.

I have no idea. He replies.

"Did you catch her name?" jasper asks.

"Ahh yes. She said you are her brother and her name is Amelia Roseanne Whitlock." Jaspers mouth drops and his foot slams on the break causing me to fling forward in my seat. Jasper takes the phone from my grip and holds it  easy this mouth. 

"Did you say Amelia Roseanne Whitlock?" He asks.

"Yes," Carlisle says, oblivious to our fast stopping. "Do you know her?"

"You could say that. Hold her at your home, we will be there soon." Jasper ends the call before slamming his foot on the accelerator. "I can't believe it," he mutters as our speed inches higher and higher.

"Jasper is everything okay?" I ask.

"Isabella, this is great news. Amelia is my sister and I haven't seen her in a hundred years. Hell I didn't even know if she was still alive."

Jasper, do you think its really her?

I hope so Izzy, I really do. Jacob looks between Jasper and I, realizing we're having one of our 'conversations'. "Guys please stop." I laugh and look down at my phone.