13: Death

-Jasper-

I walk to my and Isabella's room, ready to propose to her. I just went and bought a beautiful gold ring with emerald gems in it. I walk into our room and frown when its empty. I sniff around and realize it's been empty for a few hours. I then notice a letter on my pillow. Uh oh. I run to it and read it quickly. Dread drips through me and my heart smashes.

"ARO! CAUIS! MARCUS!" I scream. My three leaders sprint into my room and I pass them the letter. Their mouths drop open and dread floods them.

"We have to go save her."

-Isabella-

Victoria and I circle each other growling. I start to memorize the way she fights. She steps before she punches, so every time she steps forward I step back. I surprise her by sweeping her legs out from underneath her and snapping her arm off. She let's out a high pitched scream.

''Its over Victoria," I say moving away from her.

"No," she says. "It isn't over until Death." She jumps up and tries to trip me but I jump at the right moment and fly kick her in the face. Dayum!! I am good! But some one hits me from behind and my world goes black.

+++

When my eyes open an instance has passed. I don't know what happened or why I went unconscious but all I know is that I shouldn't have come. I am in a pitch black room and I am alone. Obviously I can see fine because I am a Vampire but the darkness is kinda eerie and I wish I was with Jasper.

I stand up and walk over to a small crack in the wall and place my eye to it. The sky is dark so it's still nighttime but their is a faint glow at the horizon, so it /much be around dawn. I hear a creak and turn around quickly, getting into a protective stance. A man with dreadlocks walks in and smiles sadly at me.

"Bella?" He says.

"Who are you?" I ask, this man seems familiar. From my human life.

"Bella its me. Laurent," he says. I suddenly get a flashback from my human life. Its James, Victoria and Laurent when we were playing baseball.

"I thought you died," I whisper moving into the corner.

''No the wolves didn't kill me," he says. "I am here to help you Bella. I need to get back to Denali," he says.

"Denali? Why?" I ask.

"Irina. She is my mate. I need to get back to her," he says, painfully.

"I need to go back to Italy Laurent. I need Jasper,'' I say.

"Jasper? Like Jasper Hale?" He asks. ''I take it he is your mate?" I nod. "Ahh. So Edward and Tanya, You and Jasper. Who is Alice with?"

"Caleb. But I think he is one of the reasons I am here," I say. Laurent nods.

"You are smart Bella Swan. Caleb is in fact the reason you are here, but you cannot kill him. No matter what Caleb must not die! At least not today," Laurent says.

"How can I trust you Laurent? Last time I saw you, you tried to kill me," I say standing.

"Listen Bella last time I saw you, I hadn't met Irina. Please we can help each other. You can help me kill Victoria, and I'll help you get to Jasper," he whispers.

"Okay. What's the plan?"

-Jasper-

I find Isabella's scent in the forest and I follow it, sprinting as fast as I could. I get to a small clearing and that's when I get a whiff of Victoria and another vampire. Laurent? The trail ends here but there is a faint scent of Isabella in a smaller path. I frown. Oh Isabella! Where the hell are you?

-Isabella-

Laurent goes through the plan with me and I pray it'll work. I start screaming as loud as I can. I grasp my throat and scream louder. I hear footsteps running towards me and I collapse on the ground. Victoria opens the door and looks down at me with pity.

"What is wrong with you?" She asks.

"I'm sorry Victoria. I want to join you," I scream.

"Why are you screaming?" She says, looking weirded out.

"Because I am a horrible person Victoria. I should be the one to kill Edward,'' I yell. "I wanted to join you and James, so when he bit me I was more than happy because finally I would be a vampire but Edward saved me. Since then I have been planning revenge on Edward for when I become a vampire but since I turned I haven't been able to follow out my plan because I haven't seen Jim." I lie easily.

"Really? And how can I believe you?" She says.

"I cannot make you believe me but I hope you can," I say. I stand up and outstretch my arms, waiting for her embrace. She moves into it and sobs into my shoulder.

"Its so hard," she whispers. "I wish he was still alive," I whisper words of condolences into her ear and Laurent silently moves into the room. I tighten my hold on Victoria and bury my head in her shoulder. Laurent leaps over us and Victoria goes limp in my arms. I quickly rip of her arms, which she reattached, and we carried her outside. Laurent throw her head on the burning fire and I through the rest of her body on. Victoria is no more.

-Jasper-

Fire. I smell a fire. And burning skin. Burning Vampire skin. No!!! Please tell me that isn't Isabella. I sprint towards the fire and I reach a small house. I run faster and faster to where the fire is. I stop when I see her. She is standing there with Laurent and they are laughing. She catches my eyes and walks slowly to me.

"I am so sorry," she whispers.

"Its okay Isabella. I'm glad you're alive," I say pulling her into my arms. She snuggles into the crook of my neck and I kiss her hair. "I thought you were dead." I shudder. 

"I thought I was going to die. But I'm okay."

A/N:
Victoria's dead!!!!
Yay!!!!!
Jaspella are reunited!!!
Yay!!!!!

The image is when Jasper finds out Isabella's gone.

Xo•oX