10: Charlie

-Isabella-

I quickly put contacts in my eyes before jumping out of the car. Before I can sprint to the door, Jasper has clasped my wrist. I look up at him. "Remember what I told you in the car. Fidget, blink, move your shoulders, stumble. You have to act like Human Isabella," I nod my head. I slowly walk towards the door and 'accidentally' stumble on the way. Jasper nods at me and grips my arm lightly. I knock on the front door and wait. My fathers footsteps sound as he walks towards the front door, from the TV where a baseball game is on. When my dad opens the door, a smile erupts.

"Hey Bell, Hello Jasper," my dad says pulling me into a hug.

"Hi Dad," I whisper, holding my breath.

"Hello Chief Swan," Jasper says, releasing my arm. I fall into my dads chest and wrap my cold arms around him.

"Shit Bells, you're freezing," he mutters under his breath. Charlie looks up and around. "Where is Edward?" He asks. "I thought he'd be with you."

"Dad me and Edward aren't together anymore. He has someone on the side," I whisper.

"That son of a b-" he starts.

"Don't worry Sir, my family dealt with Edward," Jasper cuts in. I look up at him and he quickly winks. I move away from my father and back to Jasper who wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Dad, Jasper and I are together. I know it's weird because he is Edwards adopted brother but trust me it is okay," I whisper.

"Bella are you sure?" Charlie asks eyeing me suspiciously.

"Positive. Can we go inside because I have some news?" I ask smiling at my dad. He nods silently and his eyes drift to my stomach then back to me and jasper. Shit! "Dad I'm not pregnant." Charlie let's out a thankful sigh before walking inside and we follow him. Charlie mutes the TV and sits on the couch, leaving me and Jasper to the loveseat.

"What's going on Bells?" He asks.

"Dad this is going to be a shock but I have been given a job in Italy," I say lying easily. "So Jasper and I are buying a house in Italy. Jasper is going to an Italian University, to study Law." Jasper and I went over the story in the car on the way here.

"Really Bella? I'm proud of you baby girl," Charlie says tearing up. "You are growing up so fast."

"Thanks Dad," I say sniffing. "I am looking forward for our future." I say smiling at Jasper.

"You better take good care of my daughter Jasper," Charlie says.

"Don't worry Sir, I'll only take the best care of Isabella," Jasper says kissing my hair above my ear.

"Isabella? Bells you have never liked being called that," Charlie says growing slightly.

"Yeah I know. But Isabella is more professional and in a way I like it more," I say smiling.

"On okay. So what's your job Bells?" Dad asks.

"Well it is a job working for an Italian Royal Family. I am a guard there," I say, half lying.

"Wow Bells! That's pretty impressive," Charlie gasps.

"Thanks Dad," I whisper. "Me and Jasper are going to tell some of my other friends so eat without us. We'll grab something in town." I stand up and swiftly kiss his cheek. Jasper and I then walk out and I wrap my hand around his.

"You did good Isa," Jasper whispers.

"Thanks Jay. Only because I am with you though," I say as I hop into the car. Jaspers phone rings and he answers if without looking.

"Hello?" He says.

"Hey Jasper. Its Ally! Seeming that you're in forks you and Bella should come and visit us. Esme and Carlisle are dying to see Bella as a Vampire and Edward is in Denali," Alice's chirpy voice says. Jasper looks at me with questioning eyes and I nod.

"Sure Alice. We will be over soon," Jasper says before hanging up. He outs the car in drive and we speed away.

+ + +

When we pull up at the Cullen's home, my mind flashes to the last time I was here. When I first realized I had feelings for Jasper. I took a deep breath and climbed out of the car. Jasper grabs my hand as we walk up the steps to the front door. My knuckles knock on the door as nervousness flows through me. Jasper sends me waves of calmness and in return he receives a kiss on his cheek. Footsteps sound to the front door which is thrown open and Alice grabs us into a hug.

"Jasper! Bella! I missed you both," Alice squeals. I hug her back before prying myself out of her iron grip and slipping my hand back into Jaspers.

"Hey Alice! Its good to see you guys again," I say smiling. Someone fox whistles from behind Alice and I see Rose slapping Emmett. I drop Jasper's hand and sprint towards my old bestfriend. I leap at Emmett and throw my arms around his neck. "EMMY!!!" I squeal like a child.

"Hey Lil Newborn!" Emmett says spinning me in his arms. I laugh my bell-like laugh before leaping from Emmett's arms.

"Bella," someone says from mm behind me. My eyes fill with tears as I look into the eyes of the two people I used to consider my second parents. Esme and Carlisle.

A/N:
Sorry if this isn't as long as the others and that it took so long to update. I got my first job so yay me!! I really appreciate the comments that you guys post, because it makes me want to keep going. This story means a lot for me.

I am also writing some other stories so I have to juggle between them all but don't worry, I haven't abandoned you guys.

Love you all Xo•oX