6: Bite Marks

-Major-

I grabbed Isabella's hand and swiftly walked down the stairs. I kissed her cheek before opening the door and we walk out hand in hand. Edward looks at me then at Isabella then at out entwined hands. He let's out a growl and I let Isabella go as we pass Captain and Comrade. I softly press my lips to her temple before walking in front of Captain.

"How dare you steal my Bella?" Edward growls.

"I didn't steal Isabella," I say placing my hands behind my back.

"Don't call her that! Her name is Bella," Edward says his eyes darkening.

"My name is Isabella," she calls from behind me and I smirk.

"See her name is Isabella," I say.

"Bella come here," Edward calls looking at Bella. "Let's go home."

"I am home Edward. This is where I belong. With Jasper and Major, Char and Peter," Isabella says. I feel so proud of my mate.

"Who the fuck is Major?" Edward growls.

"That would be me," I say. "I am apart of Jasper and I am the true Vampire side of him. Also known as the God of War." Fear sweeps through Edward and I can tell he is dreading the fight.

"You mean The God of War? Who has never one a fight?" Edward asks.

"Exactly," I smirk. "And I am afraid to tell you that you have threatened my mate!"

"She isn't your mate!" Edward yells.

"She is my mate, gold eyes," I say thinking about the electricity that runs through every touch. "You were never her mate." I could feel the anger bubbling through Edward.

"Don't say that," he yells. "We are supposed to be together Bella."

"No we aren't. You have Tanya and I have Jasper! You had your chance and you fucked it up," she yells. Its such a turn on when Isabella swears and I wouldn't mind to rip off her clothes and dive into her. Edward growls and I chuckle.

"Don't like my thoughts do you mind reader?" I say. "Well I will be sure not to think about it when I take her." I know I am pushing him but I keep going. "Maybe I'll send you the video."

Edward yells and charges at me. Perfect. Bella gasps from behind me, but I kick Edward in the stomach and he goes flying into a tree. I charge at him and punch him in the nose. Edward kicks me sending me flying backwards. I quickly get to my feet as he charges for Bella. I intercept him tackling him to the ground and ripping his arm off. Edward screams in pure agony but his cries just egg me on. I continuously punch Edward but he throws me off him with his single arm. I fall backwards and Edward jumps on me. He gouges his finger into my mouth trying to break my jaw. I thrust my knee into his groin and he falls off me in pain. I grab his arm and swing him around my head, before throwing him towards the forest. I crack my knuckles waiting for round two. But it doesn't happen. I hear a soft thud and Isabella scream. I turn to see Edward with his hand wrapped around my mates neck and his other hand wrapped around her stomach.

"Move and I will snap her petite neck," he growls tightening his grip on her.

"Let go of my mate!" I scream. But this causes Edward to squeeze tighter. Isabella struggles as she can't breathe. Before Edward can even comprehend my thoughts I have Isabella in Captains arm and Edward held up against the building by his neck. "Never ever fucking touch my Mate again." I rip of Edwards left leg, watching him squirm in pain. I then rip off his remaining arm and leg. Edwards screams are loud enough to burst someone's ear drums but in one swift movement his head is disconnected to his body. Slowly I feel Jasper come back.