11: Catching Up

-Jasper-

Bella turns and pain rushes through her as she sees Esme and Carlisle. I cannot explain how much I have missed these two people. They accepted me and bought me in when I was at my weakest time. Bella rushes forward and throws her arms around them both. They both return the hug gratefully.

"Bella! We've missed you so much," Esme says stroking Bella's hair.

"I've missed you both heaps," Bella whispers.

"Its good to have you home Bella," Carlisle says before breaking the hug. He looks at me and smiles. "Hello Jasper."

"Hello Carlisle," I say shaking his hand. Carlisle pulls me into a hug.

"I've missed you Son," he says, his voice a little husky.

"I've missed you too Carlisle." Esme rushes up to me and hugs me tightly.

"Oh Jasper! I didn't think we would see you again," she whispers.

"Don't worry Esme, we won't not see you," I say kissing her cheek. I hear footprints and a new scent come into the room. I break away from Esme and go to stand in front of Bella protectively. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her close to me. A man with light brown hair and goldish eyes looks at me and anger flows through him.

"Who are you?" He snaps standing in front of Alice.

"Caleb this is Jasper and Bella," Alice coos.

"So you are the Infamous ex-mate of my Alice's," he snickers at me before looking at Bella. "And you are the human girl who almost killed his family."

"Caleb that's enough," Carlisle says calmly.

"How can you let them back in? They joined the Volturi. They betrayed you all. They are going to be the reason we all get killed-" before he can finish I am holding him up against the wall by his throat. Alice gasps as does the rest of my family.

"Don't you dare speak another word about my mate and the Volturi or I will kill you like the scum you are! Do not think I am joking!" I growl at him.

"Oh really! Who are you to defeat me?" He sneers.

"I am Major Jasper Whitlock. Also known as the God of War or The Major. You mag have heard of me," I growl. Shock floods everyone and I let go of Caleb to stand next to Bella. "Now if you excuse us, I think we have over stayed our welcome." Bella and I start walking to the door but stop when Carlisle speaks.

"Alice, Caleb please go hunting while we catch up with Bella and Jasper. Caleb, Jasper is still a member of our family and so is Bella so please do not disrespect them. Alice, I love you, but it will be easier if you aren't here," Carlisle says.  Caleb snorts but leaves closely followed by Alice. "Now that he is gone, how are you?" Carlisle leads us into the lounge where Bella and I sit  holding hands on the 'love seat'.

"We are good thank-you Carlisle. How are you guys?" Bella says.

"We are all good. Of course it is hard adjusting without you both and with Caleb and Alice. And also now that Edward and Tanya have been closer than ever, its been strange," Esme frowns. "I am very sorry about the way Caleb acted to you both. He is very protective of us all and I am embarrassed by his behavior."

"It's okay Esme. He is young but if I can say so, there is something about him that doesn't agree with me," I say frowning. "But he isn't our problem."

"I agree Jazz. When I first met him I was instantly weary. He doesn't seem to like our way of feeding," Emmett booms. I laugh humorlessly.

"He probably is used to sucking blood from strippers or something," I laugh.

"Guys please don't be mean to Caleb," Carlisle says smiling. "He is apart of our family now and we must respect him like we do our own family. Bella how have you adjusted to being a Vampire?"

"It's been amazing. I have met so many amazing people and made some great friends," she says smiling at me. "It is great being frozen at 17. I thought that being a Vampire would be so much harder but it is surprisingly easy. And I have so much support with the Volturi."

"What do you feed on?" Emmett asks.

"We feed on humans, but we occasionally go hunting for animals," I say. "It keeps our strength up and it is the way we are and the way we live."

"I see. Is there any pain being around your father?" Carlisle asks.

"There is a little seeming though his blood smells so sweet, but I can resist it. Jasper is so supportive and I feel at home with Jane and everyone," Bella smiles, she really loves Jane. Its so obvious.

"That great Bella. You and Jasper are an amazing couple," Esme coos. I smile.

"Thank-you Esme," I say. "I am glad I could spend the time I did with your family. But I am afraid that I will have to leave your Coven and your family. Bella and I are apart of the Volturi now and we cannot have ties out of out our family anymore. I am sorry."

"I understand Jasper. But if you ever want to come back to us, you will be welcomed with open arms. No matter what you you will always be apart of our family," Carlisle says sincerely. I smile thankfully and stand up pulling Bella with me.

"We should probably get going soon. We have to go back to Bella's fathers home," I say.

After bidding each other farewell we leave our old family. With only the memories of the times we head together. They mare now a past chapter and we are stepping into a new chapter.

-Caleb-

How dare that scum Jasper embarrass me like that? Who does he think he is? I pull out my phone as soon as I get far enough from Jasper and call an old friend of mine.

"Hello Caleb," she answers first ring.

"Hello. You know how Bella and Jasper are mates and Edward is with Tanya?" I ask.

"Yes!" She replies.

"I think we both want the same thing right now," I say smiling evilly.

"Hmm. What would that be Caleb?" She asks.

"I think we both want Bella and Jasper dead," I growl into the phone.

"You're correct I want Bella dead so much," she growls back.

"Well, I think we can work together to eliminate them," I say.

"I think so. I'll keep contact. Talk later Caleb."

"Bye Victoria."

A/N:
Dun Dun Duuuuuuuun!!!
Caleb you sneaky monkey!!
Victoria is back!!
How was this chapter my dear friends?

I am a little disappointed that no one got into my plan so this is my own work.
Stay loyal, stay awesome!

Xo•oX