The Switch

Okay little plot issue. I forgot if I established what day of the week it was but I'm not going to (so I don't get confused) so if I did im sorry but forget it plzzz

3rd person

"IT'S THE BEGINNING OF OUR BEACH WEEK GET UP EVERYONE!!" The voice yelled through the halls.

Jiro and Denki had woken up extra early that morning to wake up their classmates. They ran through the hallways of both the boys and the girls, screaming their heads off.

The pair were already in bathing suits, towels around their shoulders even though they had multiple hours to go until they would even be near the beach house they were going to stay in.

Their ruckus succefully woke everyone from class A up, many of them attacking the two loud mouths in the hallways. While some covered their head with pillows and tried to go back to sleep, but to no avail.

In a few minutes everyone was standing outside of their rooms while nodding in and out of consciousness.

They all started tiredly walking down to the kitchen in search of tea or coffee.

Urararka walked out of her room, her feeting sliding against the floor. She was wearing a large t-shirt that didn't look to be hers.

She stopped in front of Hope's door. She hadn't seen the girl leave nor her door open so she wanted to check in on her, maybe start the day on good terms.

She knocked a few times before waiting. She heard shuffling in the room but the door still didn't open so she raised her hand to knock again.

Her hand rose but before it could make contact with the door it swung open.

There, in the now open doorway, stood Deku. His eyes were closed as he yawned.

Uraraka tilted her head in confusion, she could have sworn this was Hope's room. This was the girls dorm afterall.

Deku slowly opened his eyes and gave the girl a small smile. He wasn't aware of his surroundings or his situations yet due to his sleepy aura.

"Uh..is..Hope in there?" Uraraka asked slowly

Before anyone could answer, Hope slowly walked up behind the boy, she wrapped her arms around his waist and gave him a hug from behind. Her head poked out from the side and her eyes were closed

"Who was it..?" The girk asked softly, now rubbing her face into Deku's back.

Uraraka watched the two. Even though she accepted her fate she couldn't help but be a little jealous. She still did love this boy afterall and always had imagined herself in Hope's position.

Izuku's eyes widened. He looked between the girls. That was when he had realized his situation.

Izuku was distracted when he heard a door open and close across the hallway from him. He looked up and his eyes were meet with Bakugo's.

Bakugo stared at the people in front of him. Deku was red faced, eyes wide. His clothes were wrinked and Hope was holding onto him loosely.

"BAHAHAHA" Bakugo let out.

He bent down and placed his hand on his knee, his other one covering his mouth.

The boy's laughter was so loud that it started to attract attention. Students that were in the end on the hallway started to look their way and Deku had to think fast. To save him and Hope the embarresment.

His eyes darted between the laughing boy whom he just realized was shirtless to the girl who was weairng an unfamiliar loose shirt that did not look like hers.